Petsmart has pride on clearance

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I have had the same issue with NV Pride.  Sometimes they love it, other times they'll take a few bites and walk away.    I find that i have that same issue with their NV Instinct line as well. 
Same here but then again Lilith and Sophie do that with pretty much everything. I have yet to find ANY canned food that they will eat every time I give it to them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I am lucky mine have eaten just about everything, some in 5 minutes, some in 1 hour. I notice the more Purebites they get for treats, the less hungry and fussy they become. The girl did NOT like anchovies. Can't say I like them either![emoji]128033[/emoji][emoji]128033[/emoji][emoji]128033[/emoji][emoji]128033[/emoji]

Last edited:

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Same here but then again Lilith and Sophie do that with pretty much everything. I have yet to find ANY canned food that they will eat every time I give it to them.
There are a few brands my Lokhi and Rainy never walk away from.   Those would be Nutru Natural Choice, Merrick duck and Fancy Feast Turkey & Giblet. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a few brands my Lokhi and Rainy never walk away from.   Those would be Nutru Natural Choice, Merrick duck and Fancy Feast Turkey & Giblet. 
. Turkey was the least favorite of the classics. They won't even eat thanksgiving turkey.

Last edited:

shawna smith

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry, this thread is a bit old.. I didn't know that  Pride was discontinued at P.Smart  till a few weeks ago :(.. there's another pet store by me that  recently got Pride but they only carried the minced and I flaked the ones better .. but it was l little cheaper than than the flaked 2.69 at P.smart  vs 2.49 for the minced at Pet Pros store by me.. I used the Duck and Lamb ones myself.. my Squirt won't eat Rabbit.. but I never bothered with Pride.. I normally get Precise's Pork Flaked canned cat food there ( can also order online ) look here..http://www.chewy.com/cat/food-treats-387/precise,canned-food  it's half the cost of pride and  only about $1.30 -$1.50 for 5.5 oz  a can depending who carries.. precise does have carrageenan.. and the pork has turkey and egg.,.while the others just have egg..  but that might work for those who aren't able to get Pride right away.. *shrugs*..

I'm going to try TIKI' Cat's Gourmet carnivore beef liver and Lamb pate style.. and see how that goes..  bought a small can and there's no eggs to worry about.. http://www.chewy.com/cat/tiki-cat-gourmet-carnivore-beef/dp/106767

also wanted to add.. Halo has a duck and turkey combination you can also get at Petco that's grain free and egg free.., may still have carrageenan though.. http://www.chewy.com/cat/halo-spots-pate-ground-turkey-duck/dp/104926

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I order my food from chewy.com too. They do have a better selection and usually better prices than some other online sites like petfooddirect.com or wag.com