Pet Peeves.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eupnea

I hate it when guys wear girl pants.
The whole idea makes me really uncomfortable. If his pants are tighter than mine, I want nothing to do with him.

*shudder*
I agree, although it's not one of my peeves. I once saw a stick-thin man wear jeans so form-fitting that places on him stood out a little too much. I spent the rest of the day wondering how that could possibly be comfortable.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The whole idea makes me really uncomfortable. If his pants are tighter than mine, I want nothing to do with him.

*shudder*

I don't think I've ever seen a man wearing girl pants - I dont think I want to!

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I don't think I've ever seen a man wearing girl pants - I dont think I want to!
One of my best friends used to wear a pair of girl jeans from American Eagle, size 0. He was one of those little, tiny emo boys.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

One of my best friends used to wear a pair of girl jeans from American Eagle, size 0. He was one of those little, tiny emo boys.
OMG size 0? Oh how I wish...

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's more of mine..

- The stupid nicknames that people in my family make up for the animals.. they call Maggie "the Magster" and my gramma's dog Skee (Skedaddle) "bucket" or "the buck".. which are like, the most annoying/stupid things you can come up with..

- The whole "guys in girl pants" and "tanorexic" thing.. sooo annoying.
- People who have to flood things like weblogs with "icons and quotes".. and their all about the same things.. love, broken hearts, and a bunch of other worthless stuff..

- 11 and 12 year olds who try to dress "sexy" and think they're in love.. this one annoys me more than anything.
- People who suck at driving.
- Younger kids who think they know everything.. and I mean everything.
- People who use words like "emo" and who type things like "lol, ttyl, brb, idk".. it's not that hard to type it out.
- Girls my age and younger who whine that they can't leave their house without makeup on. Grow up.

- Girls who always refer to themselves as "_____ wh***s" online.. ugh.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, people who are just loud all the time. Like, noise violation loud. At 8:30 am, 4:30 am, 11:30 pm, whenever. Just turn the bass down, dude. You live two floors below me, I shouldn't hear your music...
Oh, that's not anyone specific is it???

People who get mad at you for being vegetarian, even though all you've said is, "oh, I don't eat meat." I'm sorry, does that offend you? How?

Long fingernails on men. I can't even talk to a man with long fingernails.

And #1... when professors talk about something that has nothing to do with the material for the whole class period... Including STUDENTS in the class you've missed that day. Are you kidding? Like, that's so professional.

(To those of you who hate 21-yr-old drunk girls in bars who talk like valley girls, I apologize)

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

*shudder*
Okay.........my brother (a high school senior) is very 'emo', and he has the same pair of pants that I do, only their a size 3 long and he's 6'1"! He bought them without knowing I have the same pair. I love my brother, but it's a little odd when we wear them on the same day, especially since we go to school together.

(I think they might look better on him too.......
)

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my boss gets home even like 1 minute after 7. I actually go kind of postal when that happens. I have stuff to do, Mr. Boss Man, and your children would liked to know their father. Thank you.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
babyharley said:
Bad/lousy drivers - people who don't use their blinkers.
QUOTE]

People who don't use thier blinkers really irritate me.

People who want to know how much it "costs to buy one of these creatures/mongreals/varmits" at the humane society.

Sneezing without covering your mouth, or covering your sneeze with your hand, then reaching out to shake my hand *shudders*

Cleavage...behind in guys or girls & in front on girls....I don't want to see that. I don't want to see your underwear, either! Just pull of your stupid pants!

That's all I'll list for now.

blueyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
threads started about pet peeves that I read through and get agitated reading about all the new pet peeves I have just acquired!

kittycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My pet peeves are when people try to talk to me when I am obviously busy, people who don't keep their promises, and when my brother dances in my face while I am listening to my music.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I needed this thread today.

Speaker phones - especially when you hear the dial-tone and then it goes to the fast-busy because the person doesn't know the number and is looking it up. Then the dial tone again until the very last second before the fast-busy - the key tones while this person dials it and then listening to the other phone ring and ring and ring......

People who have their computer sounds all the way up and you can tell everytime they get a dialog box.

Cubical farms (because they subject us to stuff like the above).

Drivers who do not get into a turn lane. They straddle the line so the traffic behind them has to slow down.