Persuading Landlords to Accept Pets

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your friend must work in the fantastic new Law building! I don't enter there, people would stare!

You will have seen one of my buildings, by All Saints Park - Grosvenor building! I love it and would prefer to be in there then the 1970 tower thing i'm usually in!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mmm I expect she will, although I don't really know, it's my former boss' wife who works there.

I've just looked at the MMU map and Yes, I was near your building. We walked along Oxford Street to and from the city centre (as you'd probably expect) - on the way to the pub

I see they've got a link on the MMU site to the accommodation office and they say they'll help out students who have problems in private sector housing - so you should be ok with them. Make use of them - that's what they get paid for!

Are you from the northwest originally - or did you just escape there to study?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to send the accommodation office an emails too! You know, I never thought to look at the website properly!

I am born and bred North West! I'm originally from the Wirral!
I didn't escape far to uni really, did I?!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I am going to send the accommodation office an emails too! You know, I never thought to look at the website properly!

I am born and bred North West! I'm originally from the Wirral!
I didn't escape far to uni really, did I?!
Don't worry - you won't be the only one not to know the help on offer to you. Most of my non teaching time is spent advising students, and most of them are unaware of the help the University can offer - so I really ought to know how to find this help!!

Sounds like the best of both worlds really - far enough not to have mum and dad watching your every move; but close enough to go home at the weekend and get your washing done