Perfume - What is your favorite?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Davidoff's ECHO. Beautiful stuff..... or pretty much anything that smells really light and fruity or floral. I don't like overpowering scents. Roses - anythin that smells of real damasque roses.... mmmmmmmmmm

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For work: Clinique "Happy" (they make these wonderful purse-sized roll-on applicators) or VS "Amber Romance" spray.

For nighttime: Cool Water for Women or Ralph Lauren's "Ralph."

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love:

Obsession-Calvin Klein
Pleasures-Estee Lauder

I get more compliments on the both of them, I guess I have the right chemistry for both...

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooh love perfume!

My fav:

Chanel No. 5
Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti
White Satin
You're the fire

Not sure how many of these are actually available anywhere else but just smell divine.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been wearing Michael by Michael Kors.
Floris London-the scent Seringa (very hard to buy in the states however)
My latest is Jo Malone-Lime Basil & Mandarin or French Lime Blossom. I t got lucky and bought some samples from ebay but now I want to buy I bigger size.
If I have a perfume I like I either by the kits where you can also get the lotion or body cream. The perfume lasts longer!!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My very favorite is Escada Magnetism. It's got a nice sweet smell without being sticky sweet. I also like Este Lauder's Beautiful.

I can't wear musks or floral scents because they upset my alergies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I had no idea that there were so many out there!

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I hope I spell this right lol... Armage by Givinchy....
I LOVE that perfume. Unfortunately it reminds me too much of 1999, so I don't buy it anymore. Do you ever notice how a scent reminds you too much of a time in your life, so you can't wear it anymore?

Crystal Noir by Versace smells a lot like Amirage by Givenchy by the way.....

And thank you OllyExtra05 for the info!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favuorite is French Connection UK - (FCUK) I dunno if this is going to get censored though but it really is the name of a perfume. I loved it sooo much that Jake bought it for me in New Orleans.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorites are Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea and Clinique's Happy To Be (though I can only wear Happy To Be once a week or so...any more often than that and it triggers an allergic reaction
).

My hubby's all-time favorite is White Shoulders...the old standby that's been around forever, so I wear that a lot, too.

friskysmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If it's not essential it's crude.

I say the above words because it is indeed true. All commercial mainstream fragrance, personal care, household, and deodorizing air freshening products contain more than 100 different toxic lung-irritating air polluting chemicals. And when you see the word "fragrance" on a product, the product could contain an upwards of several 1,000 chemicals in that 1 "fragrance" alone. Pure essential oils, however, are far removed from this arena and realm. Essential oils come from plants and herbs and are much gentler and easier on the nervous system and lungs of humans and animals alike.

When I read this thread, especially the subject, I was stunned and deeply saddened. I wonder how many people, especially animal parents ever stop to think how toxic and unhealthy these overpowering synthetic petro-chemical fragrances are to humans AND especially their beloved animal children friends. Chemically sensitive and asthmatic sufferers cannot tolerate synthetic toxic scents and fragrances like perfumes, colognes, and air fresheners. How much more suffocating and unhealthy is it for our beloved furry animal friends and children? Does anyone ever stop to think about this? I wrote an article over a year ago, entitled, "Scents: Sexy or Not So Sexy" researching and explaining this very issue, mainly pertaining to humans, but I strongly believe and feel that the health of animals should be taken into consideration as well.

I just wanted to share my thoughts. The link I provide below will substantiate what I am saying. It's a real eye-full. I hope the members here will take the above thoughts into sincere consideration. Please don't think me as 1 who only focuses on the problems. If you want some viable solutions that are safe and non-toxic please instant message me and I'll be happy to share them with you.

Just something to think about...
from my heart,
Frisky's Mom :-)

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lacoste - Touch of Pink
Givenchy - Very Irresistible
D & G Light Blue

Celine Dion - Belong
Celine Dion - Notes
(Both were a birthday present and I thought they would be gross and cheap smelling but I love them)

taffygirl_2005

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't really have a favorite but I'm waiting for Shania Twain's new perfume to come in the stores next month. I adore her alot.

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Empress Lily by stacked style, it's a really light scent so you dont have to worry about it being to strong and it's more of a floral scent but has a sweet ting to it as well. i use to work in a candle store so i prefer things that smell more like the real thing.

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Tova.

My mom, sister and cousin all wear it too.

I get stopped by people all the time saying "What are you wearing? It smells so good."

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm allergic so I wouldnt suppose I would have a favorite

My mum's boyfriend's grandmother on his mother's side bought me this red thing full of perfume for christmas.....

I use it to spray on my pants when I have no clean ones and dont feel like doing laundry.

I actually like the smell of men's cologne better than perfume.

For some reason to me it seems that hispanic people all use the same perfume, and I suppose you could say that is my favorite. My mom's friend Bonnie wears this stuff all the time and it is such a nice smell! It seems every hispanic person I have ever met smells like that. S'good.