Perfume - What is your favorite?

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a long time I've only worn Freesia from Bath & Body Works. Everything else gives me a terrible headache. I would like to try the Beyond Paradise, though. I smelled it and loved it!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love perfume but living in the SF bay area you can't really wear it much anymore, it's sort of shunned. But I love Ysati a lot. Mostly now I just bath oils.

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like Bath & Body Works Vanilla Sugar...it's a light body spray, so it doesn't have a really strong smell. I can't stand the strong scents that perfumes use...I have to have something lighter.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the Demeter fragrences-simple, light, one or two notes. Anything really complicated or with lots of musk triggers a migraine. I have:
Gin and Tonic
Grapefruit Tea
Dulce de Leche (caramel-vanilla)
Orange Creamsicle

I also have a blackberry/sage perfume oil I got from a local herb shop. I've been wearing that this summer.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My staples are:

Casual
Happy
Beyond Paradise

I have several yummy bath gels and lotions

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my Design.
I also bought Dark Vanilla last winter and it smells very good too. I don't really buy the expensive ones anymore, but I used to love Perry Ellis.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately, my skin eats most perfumes so there isn't even a light scent within 5 minutes. That and there's something about anything that isn't expensive that makes it all smell like straight alcohol.

So the ones I like that I can wear are:

Versace - Red Jeans (my favorite)
Elizabeth Taylor - Diamonds & Rubies, & Diamonds & Sapphires
Poison

But since I work at the front desk of an office, I don't wear perfume much to be polite so our clients don't get an allergic reaction because of me.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

Lolita Lempicka is my favorite.

I also love Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson!
Anyone else remember that??
I was ALL about the electric youth, with the squiggly pink nozzle-hose-thingy running down into it! I was SUCH a Debbie Gibson fan! I wonder if you could find a bottle of the stuff on ebay.....

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by journey

Do tell which company - they sound divine and right up my alley!
They're from a company called Demeter--you can buy them online @ Sephora.com

I have honeysuckle as well as Ginger Ale by them. YUM!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Haha! Found it! Not the best picture, but you can see the little pink squiggly thing!
My boyfriend got it for me for Christmas a few years ago... I too, was a huge Debbie (now Deborah
) Gibson fan. In fact, I was going to be her when I grew up.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daywear: D&G Light Blue

Evening: VS Dream Angels - Halo

I love the aromatherapy bodywashes from Bath & Body Works - but I can't do both that and perfume, so I still have a lot of eau dee toilet left

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope I spell this right lol... Armage by Givinchy....( I know I spelled it wrong lol) I dont have any right now it's too expensive lol..
I remember Electric youth! I was going through a bunch of my old things a few months ago and found my old bottle of it. I was about 8 or 9 when I got it for christmas and I was so amazed at the squiggly thing in the bottle lol