People Food

phantomsr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jaycee

i dont agree with feeding raw there are lots of arguments against it. do your research, look at both sides, and then make your own decision. there IS nutrients in cooked chicken though.
I didn't agree with any of the arguements about not feeding raw as they didn't make any sense to me. But it's always going to be a personal decision. I know people that choose to feed their cats the no name $1.29 for 50lb bags of catfood and they're happy with that. It's up to everyone to make their own decision. The Pettenger study was pretty conclusive on the value of cooked chicken vs raw chicken. But that's an extreme case where they were only fed cooked chicken and not supplimented. You can feed your cat water if you add all the vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes to it. But that seems awfully complicated to me.

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Had to add.

My kitty hendrix is a people food snob. She does not like foods she would have to chew. Like take a lot of effortto chew. So Like chicken, or meat? no shes not interested.

She does like dairy. When we are eating cereal, or anything cheesy and creamy she will beg. She is a big fan of ice cream too. However I don't like dealing with runny poo so she gets that very seldom.

If it does not smell good, like does not have a strong smell she is not eating it.
Bread is out of the question.

I will try a little bit of yogurt thought.