Party At Trout's House!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Thanks, blaze, and mite we say dat yur siggy is pretty an we luv yur name! BLAZE of glory!
thannnks ya. Hope made it for my Meowmy and when Meowmy's puter crashed, she losted all of her siggys and piccs

Nowz wit dis new siggy game,Meowmy founded my siggy that she losted.(it made her remeber to look for it---silly humans.
)

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessy

Hey Villy here
I brought a 'nip' plant - don't tell meowmy! Who wants a leaf?
Hi Villy
I'm Maverick and my sister and I love 'nip. Will have some with you!!

Ooh I made a pawprint in that flour those kitties poured on the ground!!!
I need to do that again!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! Without Clyde and Pearl all over me last night, I actually got some sleep! It was great!

But I miss you guys! Come on, darlin's... car's out front...

Clyde? Pearl?

Oh, Clyyyyyyddiiiiieeeeeee.....

Oh, Pearrrrrlllygirrrrrlll.....

Uhoh. Where are you, sweeties? Come on, Clydie... come home with me and I'll let you have some of St. John's kiiiiiitten foooo--OOF! Oh! There you are, darlin!

Now where's Pearl? Come out, come out, wherever you are! I'll dangle the pink striiiiinnng for youuuu...

Gosh. Could she be in the kitchen?

Nooo... just a lot of empty catnip sacks...

Maybe Pearl's in the den...

Woah! Easy there, big fella! Uh, Carmelo's the name, right? Nice to, uh, meetcha... no, don't get up! I was just leaving...

Wait a minute. That fluffy grey tail looks familiar.

Um, Carmelo? Niiiiiice kitty? Is that by any chance my Pearl you've got wrapped up there?

Why, it is my Pearlygirl! I'm so glad to see you, sweetheart! Come on, darlin, let's go home...

Pardon? What do you mean, you want to bring your new friend home too? What new frie-- you mean THAT new friend? Oh gosh, Pearl, I just don't think that would work out. I mean, no offense, Carmelo, but... well, ah... you wouldn't even fit in my car, so it's just not possible --

Why, yes, Carmelo, I do have a luggage rack on top. Why do you ask?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Oh dear, I think Radar has sicked up a hair-ball in the kitchen and the place is looking a lot worse since Neets cats arrived. I hope we can get it cleaned up before Trout gets back
Hey, I just cleaned up their mess
, and I think Radar might need to lay off the nip, that hairball was
and green!

OMG, is that my sweet little LD over there???? Alright, who let my sweet baby have a margarita????

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
La Famiglia Del Gatto is back, had to go put the squeeze on a neighborhood 'gang', they paid up their 'protection' though, so we brought a fresh 'stash of nip.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Psssst! Clyde & Pearl? When your meowmy goes to sleep you can sneak back to the party.

Hey, Trout! You swing pretty good from that trapeze that's above your meowmy's bed!

Hey! We're out of olives for the martinis! *hic*

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YUM! Catnip muffins and catnip tea to start the day.

Someone better wake up Aristotle before he falls in the catnip jello wrestling pit again...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Ginger would like a vanilla and catnip milkshake, please!

And Ferris would like some of the boys to help him turn the living room into a wrestling ring. He wants to show off how tough he is for the ladies, off course.
Ohh, Wickett so wants in on the wrestling. Frankie never wants to play rough!
Plus, there's lots of pretty ladies to impress here... though I still wish Sophia had made it.

Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Hello 8-bit, this is Carmelo, glad to meet you
I love catnip, let's go have some fun. I like these nice couch cushions too, they make great toys for us BIG kitties
Hey, look at the bobs. Someone left the toilet seat up and they love all that water.
Oh Carmelo? Did you see which direction Boris went. Frankie would love to bat her tail in his direction. She may be a calico but she is shy when it come to big beautiful boys.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, kitties, let's all get our coats and hats on so we can go outside and collect money for the needy.
Then we are off to the soup kitchen to help out for lunch, then back here to start making blankets for the homeless doggies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Ok, kitties, let's all get our coats and hats on so we can go outside and collect money for the needy.
Then we are off to the soup kitchen to help out for lunch, then back here to start making blankets for the homeless doggies.
You're spoiling our fun! I just ordered another shipment of live mice.

AND OLIVES FOR THE MARTINIS!!!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Carmelo? Did you see which direction Boris went. Frankie would love to bat her tail in his direction. She may be a calico but she is shy when it come to big beautiful boys.
Ummm, I don't know where Boris and Amber went
In fact, where is Nakoma, has anyone seen him? And does anyone have anything for a really big headache? I think I had way to many of those catnip martinis
Oh, did I hear that someone wanted to wrestle?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All you girls better watch out...Ophelia snuck along for this one & she hasn't had her "crazy pills" in awhile....too much catnip + no pill + pain for some ladies!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ferris takes one look at Carmelo approaching the wrestling ring and hands him the win by default, no contest, paws down - then runs into the kitchen looking for some of those fresh live mice...

Ginger is sitting by Trout in the window, watching the birdies fly by, wishing that they could invite some in to play...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's movie time!!!! By popular request it "The Aristocats!" You can sing along... Catnip flavored popcorn is ready!

EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A CAT!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's movie time!!!! By popular request it "The Aristocats!" You can sing along... Catnip flavored popcorn is ready!

EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A CAT!
oooooh, singn! i luv to sing! my meowmy sings to me alla time!
i luv dansn to
~ Java

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

oooooh, singn! i luv to sing! my meowmy sings to me alla time!
i luv dansn to
~ Java
Dancin?!?!? I'ma excellent dancerer...my little white paws are oh so elegant....I do leaps & pirouettes.... *dance dance dance* Don't let my tough moustache fool ya, I'm a princess deep down!

~Molly Dolly