Party At Trout's House!!

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, Maverick here. My sister and I are packing the catnip balls and mice in mommy's purse and we will bee there soon.

we have our meaty morsel treats to bring too to share!!!
I tried to bring my perch but it won't fit in mommy's purse

c - u soon!

PS: Penelope is going to Conga with Connor she meowed. But we must wait until Mommy goes to sleep as we are not allowed outside.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I had to rent a bus, but my crew is ready to PARTY!

We had a little extra room, so we brought two cases of tequila and 5 pounds of limes!

Hey Ginger, Quasi said you are looking mighty sexy over there on that leopard print couch... MEOW!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clyde is one of those professorial cats who will show up wearing a turtleneck sweater, take up residence in a big soft club chair, and pontificate in an erudite manner to all and sundry.

Pearl, on the other hand, is a flirt. She'll bat those big beautiful eyes and lure some nice gentlecat closer... and then get him in a headlock and wrestle him for his pate en croute!

If they get into the catnip, have them call me for a ride home...

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Max, Ben and Melchett would love to join the party - but it is a little too far - so they ar0e going to hook up the webcam and enjoy it online!!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, I think Radar has sicked up a hair-ball in the kitchen and the place is looking a lot worse since Neets cats arrived. I hope we can get it cleaned up before Trout gets back

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wickett here. Sorry we're so late but Frankie over there had to spend extra time primping. She thinks she might stand a chance with Boris. LOL Can't wait to see that. I'm wondering in Sophie and Sev managed to sneak out and if the brought little Lucia with them?

Oh, and we have a huge turkey leg to share too.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ferris wants in on that turkey leg, since most of the furry mice he brought have now been shoved under the stove and refridgerator.

Ginger is now curled up at Clyde's feet sleeping off all that catnip she ate.

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Penelope here. We finally made it, Maverick prances slow, and have more mice to share, since the rest are under the fridge. Did I make it in time for the conga line?

PS: my brother only likes beans and asparagus so i hope there are vegetarian choices for him!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Löki would like some slow music to dance with his sweet Lucy!

I would luv that Loki. Karlee's checking out the fridge and is finding all sorts of goodies.