Oww!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!
I'm so sorry about all this... I think her Dr. should be able to give her SOMETHING for the pain.

I didn't know she was having a c-section... where have I been?

Why are they doing a c-section?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe she would get some relief with a doughnut pillow? You know the ring with the hole in the middle for those with hemmroids and etc.
I am praying she gets something for the pain!!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWE I hope you get well soon Amber and that you can take something for your pain.

Sending some vibes out for a quick healing time and a saftey bubble to be around you and John because you both seem to need it lol.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness sound like you had one heck of a day. <<<<healing vibes>>>> I've only ever broken one bone and that was a finger (the middle one) I had a splint and it looked like I was being very rude to a lot of people.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Oh no!
I'm so sorry about all this... I think her Dr. should be able to give her SOMETHING for the pain.

I didn't know she was having a c-section... where have I been?

Why are they doing a c-section?
Well her doctor (not ER doctor) told her to take 3 tylenol instead of 2. So she's feeling a little better. Her butt and arm still hurts really bad. But her thumb is fine and she's being more like herself. Which is nice.
They planned the c-section because they think Lava Girl is going to be to big for Amber. And she has to get her gall bladder removed so they figured why not do it all at once.
Originally Posted by crittermom

Maybe she would get some relief with a doughnut pillow? You know the ring with the hole in the middle for those with hemmroids and etc.
I am praying she gets something for the pain!!!
I have one but she cant have it.
If I gave her my doughnut I would have to be laying in bed. Which I dont want. Maybe her mom would bring her one. I think I will give her a call.
Originally Posted by wookie130

Oh, the pain!!!!

I hope everything heals soon, and that you're back up and running in no time - just not on ice!!!
I told her not to go to work but noooo she wouldnt listen. She's clumsy even before she got pregnant. And now that she has her big baby belly she's horrible. Always falling and tripping and stepping on things. So I kept telling her just call in and tell them you cant get out. But nope. She wont listen to me.

Originally Posted by goosehazel

Awww, honey, I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through the past couple days. I'll be thinking about you. John is such a sweet guy to have taking care of you. And by the way, Big Bird is very cute
Im stil trying to convince Amber that he needs to stay here if no one steps forward with proof that he is their dog. She's starting to agree. But she is worried about Buddy being jealous of her giving Big Bird attention.
Originally Posted by Bella713

Just checking in on Amber, I hope you are feeling better soon, John, thanks for the updates, I know you are taking good care of Amber, and your NEW dog is adorable!
I'll keep you guys updated. Her arm is swollen so she doesnt even want online but asked me to get on and tell you all how she was doing. Thanks. Im hoping no one comes forward for him. I want him.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! Sorry to hear this. I'm glad that your baby is ok!!!!

Make sure you or someone you know can sprinkle some cat litter on the ice so that it's not so slippery. Salt is ok but it causes it to melt and if it refreezes it's just as slippery. Kitty litter is best and it degrades into the ground.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update John. I'm soooooooo glad her Dr said she could take the Tylenol.
I can't imagine the pain that she must be in.
Hopefully her Mom will bring over a doughnut pillow for her.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh poor Amber. I'm sure all of that slipping and sliding just twisted her every which way. Rest up, little darling and take care yourself.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really hope you heal well Amber!
I think I know just the thing to make you heal better-Big Bird! He is adorable, I must admit!