Our EXOTIC furbabies

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. I haven't posted pcitures in a long time. But, I have a new image hosting site so here we go!! I will have many many many many more to come. I have to get organized, so I will have better ones later, but for now, enjoy

Our girl Amber

I will have better ones of her soon, I promise.
Boris

Nakoma

More of these guys to follow (better ones too!!)

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Natasha, the baby of the group. (She is MUCH bigger than this now, will have those pictures soon
)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh John, it is so GREAT to see you posting your babies again

There are 2 pics of Natasha that really look like she's smiling

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Oh John, it is so GREAT to see you posting your babies again

There are 2 pics of Natasha that really look like she's smiling
I have many more too, but just have to get them all uploaded to Flickr, so that I can post them. I have more on my camera that need to be put on disk, because Natasha is a much larger girl now, but I know you would want to see her babyish pics and there is well....the new addition coming this weekend. More on that to follow....

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG
...there is nothing better for a cat lover than seeing big lovable and tame cats!!! I love LOVE LOVE them!!!!!! Amber's second pic when she has that look of blissful contentment and the second pic of Carmelo sleeping are awesome... They look soooo happy ...
Do bobcats grow and develop slower than domestics??Because I feel like it's been a while since I've been on TCS and Natasha has been a baby for quite some time

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Tease
Lol sorry....I will give you this clue, it's a boy

Do bobcats grow and develop slower than domestics??Because I feel like it's been a while since I've been on TCS and Natasha has been a baby for quite some time
Yes, bobcats grow much slower. It takes close to 3 years for them to fully mature. Natasha is much bigger. Some of those pictures were taken close to 9 months ago and others about 4 to 5 months. She is the same size, if not a little bigger, than Amber now

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New pics of the furkids!

Can ya tell I'm excited, John?

Give them all a big hug and kiss from their Auntie Jan!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Finally some new photos! Both Boris and Carmelo look very mature now. I had to laugh about Natasha and her box - it doesn't seem to matter what type of cat it is - cardboard boxes are a favorite.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

New pics of the furkids!

Can ya tell I'm excited, John?

Give them all a big hug and kiss from their Auntie Jan!
Yes, I can see that
I am happy that I am finally able to get pictures back up here. I know there are many new members who never saw my big kids
I posted these from work, no new home computer yet, due to just dial up being available. But that will change soon, we have high speed cable in the area now. I will be on vacation after tomorrow, so I will be uploading new pics to disk and of course, taking lots of the new....um....boy

I had to laugh about Natasha and her box - it doesn't seem to matter what type of cat it is - cardboard boxes are a favorite
Oh gosh yes. I have to keep getting new boxes from the store, because Natasha loves to pick them apart piece by piece. Oh and I hate to say this, but one of the bobcats, killed a possum in their enclosure. That poor thing lived close to their enclosure for a few years now, that was until the night before thanksgiving. I have started giving them whole prey (pre killed and frozen) in addition to their regualr raw diet and that may have given them the idea to catch their own. But, I added a nice long walkway onto the enclosure this past summer. I do not have the perimeter fence up yet, so I think the possum just stuck his/her head in their to have a look or made an attempt to take their food. This possum used to take all the food at night, that I would feed to the ferals. There will be more food for the homeless cats now

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY
New Pics!!! Can't wait to see the new addition... you really are going to make us die with antisipation if you don't give us MORE HINTS!!! (ok, and no one pick that I can't spell at all!)

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

YAY
New Pics!!! Can't wait to see the new addition... you really are going to make us die with antisipation if you don't give us MORE HINTS!!! (ok, and no one pick that I can't spell at all!)
Ok, he has pointed ears, 4 legs and a tail.