Our EXOTIC furbabies

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey John, wonderful set of pix again! I love those big cats. Your lot are looking really adorable... And I love Beast's HUGE serval ears (hate the name though, gives you an idea what its previous owner wanted a serval for) and Rowdy is just oh-sooo-handsome! Give hugs and lots of love to Carmelo, Nakoma, Boris, Aurora, Lil' Roar, TommyBoy, Baxter and Cinnamon
Hope I haven't missed out anyone from your fur family

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

At least Nakoma has a good life now. It wouldn't surprise me if one day he got brave enough to find out what petting is like. He's beautiful and always looks very content.
I feel one day, he is just going to surprise me. He has that look now, like should I do it?

And I love Beast's HUGE serval ears (hate the name though, gives you an idea what its previous owner wanted a serval for)
That's exactly what I have thought as well. Some people just don't get it, when they get an animal like this. It isn't to be a show off or to look cool to all your friends. Those people anger me to know end. I have a deep love and compassion for these cats (all cats really) and for me, to be able to share my life with them, is a priceless gift

Give hugs and lots of love to Carmelo, Nakoma, Boris, Aurora, Lil' Roar, TommyBoy, Baxter and Cinnamon Hope I haven't missed out anyone from your fur family]
Oh boy, you left out Amber, but I'll hug her for you anyway

tarasque

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I spent many hours yesterday reading this ENTIRE thing. Its amazing how you get to spend your live with these beautiful animals. Since i was a child i would dream of having a Tiger. I never thought that owning these cats was allowed.
I thank you for sharing these beauties and your experiences with them. I have laughed and cried all through your post's and i do hope that you are able to have Carmelo with you and your wife again soon.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasque

I spent many hours yesterday reading this ENTIRE thing. Its amazing how you get to spend your live with these beautiful animals. Since i was a child i would dream of having a Tiger. I never thought that owning these cats was allowed.
I thank you for sharing these beauties and your experiences with them.
You're welcome, I am happy you enjoyed your journey through this thread. I feel very fortunate to share my life with these cats and I want everyone who visits this thread, to be able to share in my life and experiences as well.
I have laughed and cried all through your post's and i do hope that you are able to have Carmelo with you and your wife again soon.
I do as well and can't tell you how many times I feel so sad, not to be with him every single day. We do see him a few times a week, but I know he misses us as well. However, I am going to be with him for the next 2 days, so that makes the 2 of us very very happy

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures, John! They made my day. I just love seeing your BEAUTIFUL babies. Nakoma's story touches my heart every time. Bless you for taking in and loving that gorgeous boy!

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
he is gorgeous! I want to get a Servil cat, however convincing the other half to let a cat in the house the size of a german shepard is quite a battle!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
beautiful pictures, im always looking on your site for new ones. was looking at carmelos baby pictures the other day , and wow he has grown and changed so much, all of them are beautiful.

but i will admit i do have a fav and that is the begnal tiger pictures, they have always been my fav since i was a child i will never tire of looking at them there an amazing animal, and im so jealouse that i will never be able to touch one (it would be a dream come true)

again fantastic pictures. but then again they always are.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Oh boy, you left out Amber, but I'll hug her for you anyway
I cannot believe I left out AMBER!! What was I thinking?
I'm sorry for missing you out, gorgeous Amber!

lioness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It has taken me two days to read this thread (on and off of course) and I have enjoyed every minute!

It has been such a learning experience. Before I saw this, I didn't really have an opinion on exotic ownership as far as if people should be allowed to or prevented from owning. I just always felt like any animal you were getting, domestic or exotic, you should make every attempt to properly care for it and be responsible.

I have definitely been able to see what it is like to live with a cougar and bobcats though and the responsibilities that go with it. I am amazed by how gente and loving they are!

Your wife and you are doing a great job and are very loving people to your babies. Thank you for sharing them with us!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures, John! They made my day. I just love seeing your BEAUTIFUL babies. Nakoma's story touches my heart every time. Bless you for taking in and loving that gorgeous boy!
My wife and I feel blessed, to be able to share our lives with this big boy

he is gorgeous! I want to get a Servil cat, however convincing the other half to let a cat in the house the size of a german shepard is quite a battle!
That would be one very large Serval, they are not quite that large

but i will admit i do have a fav and that is the begnal tiger pictures, they have always been my fav since i was a child i will never tire of looking at them there an amazing animal, and im so jealouse that i will never be able to touch one (it would be a dream come true)
I will be sure to take and post more pictures of Rowdy, the Bengal Tiger for you.
I just always felt like any animal you were getting, domestic or exotic, you should make every attempt to properly care for it and be responsible.
I agree 100%
Your wife and you are doing a great job and are very loving people to your babies. Thank you for sharing them with us!
You're welcome and thank you, for the kind words

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

I cannot believe I left out AMBER!! What was I thinking?
I'm sorry for missing you out, gorgeous Amber!
That's ok, Amber forgives you

I have a question that I wanted to ask.

What do you feed your domestics?

They all look so healthy!
All our domestics are fed Eukanuba. The exotics are fed an raw meat diet, but at times, they will eat the Eukanuba too.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Carmelo. He's such a big beautiful boy, and he looks like such a sweet boy.

Those close up pictures you took of Amber and Boris are beautiful. They too, look like such sweet babies.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I love Carmelo. He's such a big beautiful boy, and he looks like such a sweet boy.

Those close up pictures you took of Amber and Boris are beautiful. They too, look like such sweet babies.
Carmelo is a big purr baby and just loves to be hugged by me
He will get purring so loud and strong, that he squesks
Amber, yes, she is a very sweet girl, but only when she wants to be. Other times, she can be like a bad spoiled kid who has to get their way.
But, I just love that bobcat attitude and bobcat personality

arielrain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW! Just caught up with all the latest pics. Stunning creatures! Hey John, I have a pet tree frog!
Since it eats live crickets, I now have temporary cricket pets.
It is just a tiny little frog maybe half the size of my thumb and it changes colors!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arielrain

WOW! Just caught up with all the latest pics. Stunning creatures! Hey John, I have a pet tree frog!
Since it eats live crickets, I now have temporary cricket pets.
It is just a tiny little frog maybe half the size of my thumb and it changes colors!
Hello Lorraine
How are you??
You need to post a picture of your new froggy freind so that we can see him

Absolutely beautiful cats, thanks for sharing those pictures!
You're welcome

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't see videos at work, but I just caught up on your latest pictures. They are all beautiful as always!