Our EXOTIC furbabies part 2

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

You were and will always be one of a kind and I will always miss you. My ears miss your sweet grooming and to hear your loving purrs so close. Thank you Bob, for all your love and may you now be free to play as you did when your were young

Here is Bob.
RIP Bob..... He was a beautiful boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

RIP Bob..... He was a beautiful boy
Yes he was and we all miss him so much at the sanctuary. When we give tours, he was the one bobcat, who we could let visitors go in with. It's hard to look at the spot where Bob lived. It just seems so empty now and I miss his ear kisses

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Any pics of the kids playing in the snow?
I have a few of Natasha and the new baby Aiya playing in the snow. It's hard to get good ones. They run around playing like kids who saw the snow for the first time. I will be posting more soon. I need to get some snow pictures of Carmelo and Nakoma too. Nakoma however, makes it very difficult for me. Every time I come outside with the Camera, he goes into his den

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all very beautiful!

About how tall is a bobcat that is standing on all 4 feet? It's hard to tell in your pics, but I am guessing they are between knee & waist high.

Awesome pics too!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

They are all very beautiful!

About how tall is a bobcat that is standing on all 4 feet? It's hard to tell in your pics, but I am guessing they are between knee & waist high.

Awesome pics too!
Yes they are, but our bobcats are the northern/northwest bobcats and they are larger than the southern bobcat. They are built for the cold and snow, much the same as the Canada Lynx.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info!

I was wondering about the size because I originally thought that all bob cats were about knee high, l didn't realize that there were diffent types, that is awesome!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks for the info!

I was wondering about the size because I originally thought that all bob cats were about knee high, l didn't realize that there were diffent types, that is awesome!
If our new little guy keeps eating the way he does, he will be the size of our cougar

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, the youngins always eat the most! One of my cats could eat 1 & a half cans of food when he was younger. I can't imagine how much your growing bobcats or cougar can eat, lol!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all the new pics....I cant wait for BF to come inside from working so I can show him. He will love seeing all the pics especially since I got my comp working and can toggle my phone for high speed internet and he can get a better appreciation of your Bobcats and of course Queen Aurora...Im ready for the snow pics too!!! I bet they all have a blast playing in it!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL, the youngins always eat the most! One of my cats could eat 1 & a half cans of food when he was younger. I can't imagine how much your growing bobcats or cougar can eat, lol!
During the cold winter months, our cougar eats approx 6 pounds of meat per day. He would eat even more if I let him
Our bobcats, being smaller than a cougar, don't eat as much as he does, but they still have been eating a lot because it has been so cold and snowy. I go through a lot of me each day

I love all the new pics....I cant wait for BF to come inside from working so I can show him. He will love seeing all the pics especially since I got my comp working and can toggle my phone for high speed internet and he can get a better appreciation of your Bobcats and of course Queen Aurora...Im ready for the snow pics too!!! I bet they all have a blast playing in it!
Still looking at the pics?? lol.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Yeah!! I start from page 1 and go to the end. I love looking at all your pics of the furbabies no matter how many times Ive seen them. BF looked at the pics of Carmelo on the comp and the first thing he said was "HOLY BEEEEEEEPPPPPP thats a big freakin cat" after I told him about how you had him in the house at first and stuff he just looked at me and said NO WAY dont even think about it..LMAO! He knows if I could get away with it Id get a big big kitty and tell him its just a big house cat..LMAO! We are so ready for the snow pics too...Even he said that he wants to see them..I think he likes your cats better than his own..lol...

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see it's been over 2 months since I posted new pictures. Well, I will have new ones posted very soon. Putting a ton on CD today and will get them posted in a day or two. I don't post much on TCS like I used to, but will keep posting the pics

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have lots of pictures. Starting with our newest boy Aiya. I will post pics of the others later on.

This used to be one of his favorite sleeping spaces....in the bath tub

Awwww, look at that spotted tummy

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And....here is more

Aiya and Natasha playing in the snow. Aiya is on the right. Yes, he is already as big as her. He is going to be a huge boy.

Natasha and Aiya chasing each other in the tunnel/walkway. Aiya is in the entrance.