Our EXOTIC furbabies part 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Awww I wish we could come and visit your babies - I'm assuming this is a bobcat? I love the "big cats". We actually had a leopard in our house one time (promotion possibility for a cat show we were holding).

She was soooo cool - she just came in the house (our cats were locked up) and jumped into one of the chairs. I got to feed her a slice of cheese for a treat.
Yes Amber, Aiya, Boris, Nakoma and Natasha are bobcats
How awesome about the leopard

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg I'm so in love with your cats! Carmelo ohhh whosa squishy wittle kitty cat yes you is a squishy kitty carmelo. Oh yes I'm baby talking him haha. Amber, Boris, Natasha and Aiya are B-E-A-Utiful!!! They look so fluffy and like they would really know how to play. Could I borrow them for a day just to teach Franklin my puppy not to mess with cats. Lol I'm so happy to see updated pics of all your exotics they are gorgeous animals and I can't wait to see more especially of queen aurora! Best wishes for the holidays!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy that you enjoy the pictures. I love the baby talk, I do that to them all the time.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

More Natasha

I love this pic. I'd be kissing her right then. Thanks for the new pics John. They're all amazing

P.S.: If you're approved for sanctuary status, will that mean Carmelo can come live with you again?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I love this pic.
I'd be kissing her right then. Thanks for the new pics John. They're all amazing
That picture just shows how much love and affection these cats can give. Natasha is a sweetie
And she did get kisses after I took that picture.
Gary says - "What BIG kitties!" I'm just glad he doesn't want any! BTW - he is in love with Carmello. Who wouldn't be?
Hmmm, maybe I can convince him
It's hard not to love that big boy and even much more difficult if you were to see him in person. He just walks around purring and chirping at you.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

Natasha is very pretty!! This photo makes her look mischievious
She has grown so much since that picture too. I think that was taken in the early summer. She is our mischievious one. She is thief too, loves to take things and hide them from you. She is little Aiya's best friend now, so I bet she will teach him her mischievious ways

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, these few are the last of the bobcat pictures for a little while, until I fill up my camera again. This is Nakoma, but the pictures are not that great. Nakoma is a little shy and I had to take these pictures through the window, otherwise he will go into his den box if I walk outside with the camera. These pictures, how can I put it, make him look like a male center fold

Yes Nakoma, you ARE a boy

He loves that blue blanket and will sleep on it any chance he gets :mrgreen: I am going to try and get a lot more good pics of him, especially now that it is winter, because his coat is so fluffy and thick.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pictures of our Pixie Bobs. We have 3, Auroa, Lilroar (Aurora's daughter) and Cinnamon. We also had Tommyboy, but sadly he passed away about a year and a half ago from a very sudden illness. He was only 6 years old
RIP our dear Tommy
. Boris loved you so much and he was your best pal. I have only Aurora and Littleroar here for now. Cinnamon is really hard to get pictures of. She too, is very very shy. I don't think her breeder handled her much when she was a kitten.
Here is Aurora

Lilroar

Aurora

Aurora and Lilroar. Yes, Lilroar is on the chunky side, but not from being over fed. Sadly, just like her father, I believe she has a genetic issue that causes her to gain all that weight. Tommy was the same way.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also want to take a moment, to remember a dear friend of mine. His name is Bob. One of the most loving bobcats I have ever been around. Bob was truly one of a kind and a very very sepcial boy. Bob lived at my friends sanctuary and he was always the first to great you at the door. When you would go into his enclosure, Bob would jump up, sit next to you and lick your ears. He would give you chills, when he stuck his nose into your ear while purring. Sadly, Bob had to be PTS a couple weeks ago do to kidney failure. Bob was 16 years old. It feels so sad, to walk into the bobcat enclosure barn and not have bob greeting you. Bob, RIP dear boy
You were and will always be one of a kind and I will always miss you. My ears miss your sweet grooming and to hear your loving purrs so close. Thank you Bob, for all your love and may you now be free to play as you did when your were young

Here is Bob.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aurora pics!
She is beautiful, as always, and so is Lil Roar.

Ah, Nakoma, you sexy thing, you!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Aurora pics!
She is beautiful, as always, and so is Lil Roar.

Ah, Nakoma, you sexy thing, you!
I knew you would enjoy those
I thought I had more pics of her. I will take more of Aurora....I promise

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes Nakoma, you ARE a boy

Nakoma is definately one hot looking cat!!!!!!!! He could be the centerfold for a GQ cat magazine named PussyCat a Go Go, I know my fe-lion girls would pick up a copy!!! LOL!!

Here is Bob.
RIP Bob

Your Pixie Bobs are beautiful cats too!!!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

Nakoma is definately one hot looking cat!!!!!!!! He could be the centerfold for a GQ cat magazine named PussyCat a Go Go, I know my fe-lion girls would pick up a copy!!! LOL!!

OMG!!!!!!!! What freakin' GORGEOUS cats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
More pictures will be coming again soon