Our adorable furbabies: What makes your heart melt?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope I can include my dogs, too.

Miagi - he is such a goofy boy, he will roll over on his back so you can rub his belly. and he'll run around like Tarzan going up the wooden pole we have in the living room in the morning. he's so silly!

Tiger - when I get up in the morning and open my eyes, Tiger is right there bumping his body into me and bumping me with his head telling me to get up. it's the cutest thing in the world!
and he makes a little silly sound when you wake him up from a nap.

and my dogs :

Rocky - he will greet you with a something when you get home, whether it's a piece of paper, a sock, or a shoe or a tennis ball he will greet you with it.

Jenny - her eyes and how she is so tolerant of my hound Buster is amazing.

Buster - his eyes, he has gorgeous brown eyes that I could look into all day.
and he is a goofball.. and very much a couch potato!

and Ginger - she's my mom's dog and how they both love each other is amazing.

I just love my furbabies!!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Last night, for the first time ever, Quill gave me a goodnight kiss. I picked him up as I was going to bed, and he put his arms around my neck and gave me the sweetest, softest nuzzle ever. I gave him a headbutt and he was purring so loudly that I just held him for what seemed hours, he was still and he was just looking into my eyes as if to say he loved me. It was quiet, so all I could hear was him purring contentedly. He is my baby and I will never, ever leave him, and I hope he knows that.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let's see, I have to narrow it down to 1?!

I love when Petunia is laying on her back (like she is now!) and I talk to her and she looks at me over her belly fur
with her eyes only half open.

Today, Pepper decided to lick my arm when I got home. He's never done that before. It was like he was saying welcome home and where have you been?

Of course, they both are wonderful spoiled rotten kitties and it's hard to narrow it down to just 1 thing each!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my, where to start...

Pepper...she's my special girl. Pepper is my first cat ever, she was my birthday gift. I love how she greets me at the door every single day. I love how she chirps as me to "hurry up and feed me" when I'm preparing her food. I love that ever since the first day we brought her home she sleeps with me every night.

Pixie...she's my sweet girl. I love how she will just suddenly flop over, legs in the air, for a belly rub. I love how she'll "stand" beside me when I'm preparing her food and try to make me move faster by gently tapping me with her paw. I love head butts. I love how from the first day my bf brought her home (she was a stray) she has acted like she has never lived anywhere else, how she accepted us has her owners unconditionally. I love how she will sit pretty and blink at me in greeting.

I could go on and on about my girls but I'll just stop here...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scooter has begun to crawl up in my lap to be held. He has never been much for being held before, and I just love it.
Pepper gives the sweetest hugs. She is a big, goofy girl, naughty most of the time, but she can melt me with a big hug.
Pearl has decided the best place to sleep is right next to my chest. She has also started sitting in my lap when I am watching tv in bed. She lets me pick her up and cuddle her without running away.
Scooter and Pearl suddenly decided to become little lovebugs.
Fluffy barely tolerates me, but she LOVES her Daddy. She is so cute when she gets jealous and pushes my hands away if I am rubbing his back. Then she will knead him in the same spot.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ophelia is deaf, & she sleeps rather soundly. I love to startle her awake because she puffs up, bolts, only to realize it's me & make a wipe out/U-turn to race back & bite me.
I think biting is her knee-jerk reaction & I take it as a sign of affection...
Twitch is deaf. When I wake her up she only opens one eye & gives me her special silent meow, sighs, & goes right back to sleep. Sometimes I swear I can hear her purr...
Lily will miss me & follow me all around the upstairs meowing until I pay attention to her. When I do pay attention to her, she rolls over to get her tummy rubbed, chin rubbed, & then get her ears scritched.
Dorian kisses me after I've been away from him for like 30 seconds. He really likes to "french kiss", but I draw the line there!

Damita will flop over just to get her tummy rubbed. She struts in front of me & flops down. If I step over her, she repeats the process until she gets her tummy rubbed!
She does her "dead fish" where she flops all about getting her tummy rubbed & purring...