Ouch: "Dead" man wakes up under autopsy knife

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That is insane! I would have freaked out if i were the person preforming the autopsey and my "deceased" patient woke up on me
I would have peed myself

I am glad that he is ok though. I bet his wife must be sooo greatful that her husband is alive after all
bless her heart.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
At first i thought it was kind of weird that they were cutting his skull..i really should remember my autopsy research lol. God, imagine if they'd started pulling back the skin flap from his skull!!!!

....am i the only one who gets a little too interested in this stuff?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

No i love it as well
If i see a documentry coming on t.v. about something like this i make sure i set the reminder so i don't miss it
Oooh have you seen anything with Gunther von Hagen? (the dude who invented plastination)

You're a woman after my own heart, who happens to have my mums name
hope that doesn't make you feel old lol. You're not

Btw, i don't want to be a pain, as i know i can be *hides* but did you find any tartan for my mums family name? I know that wouldn't have been top of your list

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oooh have you seen anything with Gunther von Hagen? (the dude who invented plastination)
Yes i have!
I havent seen him on t.v. for a while now though

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Btw, i don't want to be a pain, as i know i can be *hides* but did you find any tartan for my mums family name? I know that wouldn't have been top of your list
I couldn't find anything with the surname you gave me, not even on the website?, but i'll be going with Gil when he goes to book his kilt for the next wedding we have so i'll ask him in the shop then

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Yes i have!
I havent seen him on t.v. for a while now though

I couldn't find anything with the surname you gave me, not even on the website?, but i'll be going with Gil when he goes to book his kilt for the next wedding we have so i'll ask him in the shop then
groovy, thanks!

I thought you might be cheesed off with me for some reason (i always worry i've annoyed someone and that they don't love me anymore lol)