Orange/yellow tabby pics please!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Aww Robin, he's not fat - he's been body building for the winter
. He's lovely. I just love the one of him asleep with his head on his paws - that is just so cute.
I just always call him Fat Boy because he's SO heavy when I pick him up. He weighs about 20 pounds!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

I just always call him Fat Boy because he's SO heavy when I pick him up. He weighs about 20 pounds!
I know what you mean, Tippy isn't small either she's affectionately known as "baggy belly"; whereas Adelaide has put weight on since she's been inside so hubby calls her baaaa-bara - as her tubby sides and little stick legs make her look like a sheep
. She's on a diet now though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

I actually posted Leo's pictures to this thread way back before the site crash......but it looks like a few months of pictures were lost so I'll post him again.

Here's Leo......aka Fat Boy

Ahhh, thanks so much for me Leo fix Robin.......now if I can just talk you into giving me a Abby fix!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brianlojeck - Tyger was a beautiful looking cat.

Chris - thanks so much - he was a little star, full of character. It's hard to think that it was over 16 years ago and he might no longer be with us. All his brothers and sisters passed away. Mum was the tortie that you can see in the last photo - she was a farm moggy that we brought home. Dad was a great big shaggy haired black and white cat who enticed farm moggy away before she was spayed
. There were two long haired silver-grey and white kittens as well. My cousin had those - they have both passed on now too
- I think I have photos of them somewhere, I'll see if I can find them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone have any more pics they'd like to add?

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my "Little Man"

Here he is takin' a snooze...

Look at this face....

Okay, okay... I know he isnt "little" any more. But he is still my "Little Man".

Sarah

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful pictures of TCS's beautiful orange tabbies. Keep 'em coming.

Lei

snookerblossom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
here is a picture of my little orange kitten, snooker, trying out the cradle before the baby comes!

i can't see all of the pix in this post...there are little red x's instead is it something with my browser settings?