Orange/yellow tabby pics please!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi fellow cat lovers........I would love to see your pics of your yellow/orange tabbies.............thanks ahead of time. Here is my Tigger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DiMa, OMG, they are so beautiful.......are they siblings from the same litter?
Susie

kcidr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will have to post some pics of mine tonight! I have three
Tigger, Frodo and Pookie are all adorable! Frodo looks v much like my Gin.

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Frodo was a year old in May and Pookie is 9 months. They are not littermates, just the very very best of friends
They are inseperable! We got Frodo last August after loosing my boy Puck last July to FIP. I had a 5 month old then named pixelPuff and they got along so well. They were happy to have a playmate. Then Pookie came into the picture last November kind of by accident
I accidentally went into the Humane Society and...well...he was going to be PTS because he was "untamable". HA!!
Does he look like a wild guy to you?
We sadly lost pixelPuff in December
But Frodo and Pookie became best buds and Pookie took poor Frodo's depression away.

I love my little dudes!

stingy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think Frodo so hand some.
Minus color, he look like my Spot.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DiMa, so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing our furbabies is almost like losing a human being that you love. I've been through it, and I know the pain. Glad your two could help heal that pain and I"m very glad that they're such good buds. What's life without a good bud?

Squirt, here is your Tiggy fix for the day!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kcidr, looking forward to seeing your pics!

Susie

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stingy,
Do you have a picture of your spot you could share with us? We'd love to see him.

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the consolation on my loss. I've lost 4 babies in the last 3 years and it hurts sooo bad. And yes, it's almost like losing a human friend or family memeber

BTW - Tigger is gorgeous!

Just wanted to share a couple more pics.

Here is my pixelPuff and Frodo when Frodo was just a wee guy:

I love this one of Frodo. And yes, that's my bread basket...well, at least it WAS my bread basket. Not anymore

And this one...he just looks soooooo handsome!

And this is my favorite one of my Pookie guy:

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhhhhhhh, DIMa, I got goosebumps looking at your sweet pics..........you should be a very proud mom.............

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Ohhhhhhhhhh, DIMa, I got goosebumps looking at your sweet pics..........you should be a very proud mom.............
Oh, I am!! My babies are...well...sniffle...THE BEST!

I know, I know...we all think that, but really, mine are. So there.

Hehehe

feralwhisperer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kittylove4ever - Tigger looks like a big mush.

DiMa - With a low carb diet I was trying to figure out what to do with my breadbasket. Put a cat in it and make it centerpiece... brilliant. I'm really sorry about all your losses over the past 4 years.

Here's my Magoo. At 7-8 weeks Magoo had infected eyes which had to be removed. The Vet feels he never had vision. When I first got him at 9 wk he didn't know his way around so he would grab the rump of one of my other cats and follow. They would run to lose him but keep up. He's my rascal.

Fern

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fern - LOL about your bread basket!
I gave up trying to keep him out of it and just gave it to him
He and Pookie fight over it. Must be really comfy in there!

I love Magoo's name! That's perfect for him!
I saw a thing last night on Animal Planet about a blind cat. Apparently blind kitties do very very well because of their whiskers and hearing. I bet he's pretty happy to have such a loving mommy as you!

He's a handsome devil, he is!

feralwhisperer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DiMa

I saw a thing last night on Animal Planet about a blind cat. Apparently blind kitties do very very well because of their whiskers and hearing.
Cats have an easier time being blind then people because have stronger sense for hearing and smell. Cats also have a Jacobson Organ. It is on the top of they mouth and it is part of their sense of smell. It is like they are tasting the air. Magoo figure out where he is and who is visiting by panting.

Originally Posted by DiMa

I love Magoo's name! That's perfect for him!
Actually my ex bf named him. That was the only good thing I got from that guy

I'm not bitter ... I'm not bitter ... I'm not bitter ...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feral,
So glad to hear your not bitter, so glad to hear your not bitter, so glad to hear your not bitter................

Magoo is terrific......beautiful coloring..........just want to pick him up and squeeze him. You know, my Petals had an infected eye for almost the 4-5 months of her life. It had closed up completely and they were talking about having to take the eyeball out. *ugh* Well, on one visit for the spaying, the doc said he thought he saw an active eyeball looking back at him through scar tissue, and would I mind if he tried to cut away the scar tissue while she was under for the spaying. He wouldn't charge anymore. Well, we told him if he thought he could save the eye, yes. We trust him completely with our furbabies. Low and behold, the eye was there, working, and in about a month, beautiful. But even with one eye, she did just fine and we loved her regardless.
Cats are very resourceful, that's for sure. Give Magoo a hug from me.