Online dating

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first guy sounds nice, and at least worth checking into. He may be a bad typist, with decent grammar. Who knows?

The 2nd guy sounds like an idiot.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

He's nice, smart, funny and I don't want to put a bag over his head. After that goodnight kiss, I think I need a cold shower
aww that is sooo cute!

Glad to see you had a fabulous time!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohooo Cindy! That's great. You lucked up lady and didn't get a whacko on your first try. Yay! I am so happy for you! Keep us updated on the subsequent calls or dates!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saw him again, last night. Two dates within two days!

We're both having first-time experiences: first time he's dated a grandmother and the first time I've dated a younger man (he's 1 1/2 years younger than I).

Think I'm going to pass on any more work-night dates, though - too hard to get up in the morning.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Saw him again, last night. Two dates within two days!

We're both having first-time experiences: first time he's dated a grandmother and the first time I've dated a younger man (he's 1 1/2 years younger than I).

Think I'm going to pass on any more work-night dates, though - too hard to get up in the morning.
Well if you do go out on work nights, just don't stay out late......have a nice dinner, go for a romantic walk, go home!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohoo Cindy, aren't you the lucky one! Living dangerously are you? A WHOLE 1 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER! Watch out world, we've got a wild one! lol. You are too cute. Good luck lady!

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd share a couple online experiences, not necessarily through a dating service but were online.

I met my fiance online. We actually didn't meet for a year (nor were we dating). We just talked randomly and went to the same college. We met, we started dating, and when we get married in June we will have been together for 4 years.

My best friend met a guy online and they had an online relationship (well and talking on the phone for hours every night). One lived in NH the other in Louisiana. They met a couple years later. The guy moved to NH a few years ago. They have been together I think around 6 years and I'm going to their wedding next month

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh yes!!!!
Have you both made arrangements for the next date yet?
Not yet. In the meantime, I'm in contact, with another guy, from the same site. Doesn't hurt, to shop around

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shopping for men is ALMOST as much fun as shopping for shoes.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guy #1 hasn't worked out. He's only looking for one thing and I haven't heard from him, in two weeks.

At the moment, I'm chatting up Guy #2. We've exchanged phone numbers, have talked on the phone and are trying to set up a dinner date.

I have also, made overtures, to Guy #3. At this stage of the game, I don't want to make any lasting committments. Several have made overtures, to me and I've had to "thanks but no thanks" a few (too preachy, too sleazy-looking, too young).

The hunt continues.

Addendum: Guy #2 called tonight and we talked for about an hour. We have a dinner date, Thursday night.