One has to go

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dump the hamburger, I've never been a fan of them. Especially when going out to eat somewhere and they already put a bunch of stuff on it that I don't like. I can definitely go without it

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My therapists suggested that I might have ARFID as well as my cibophobia because certain foods cause me panic reactions (even just the word or pictures of them) and (many) other foods are just avoided—even if I have never tried them—because the idea of them is disgusting. Examples include lettuce on sandwiches (Warm lettuce? Disgusting!), most sauces/condiments on sandwiches (there is one I like and that was an accidental find), dressing on salads, hot dogs/bologna (The smell is so foul!), and "gooey" baked goods (unless it is "gooey" because of caramel).

I recently commented on a cookie recipe on Pinterest because the cookie looked wet inside. I mentioned that it made me queasy to look at and offered my recipe to other pinners. The original pinner removed my comment after I had 30+ requests and several responses stating that they agreed it looked wet and gross. She missed my other offer to another pinner who questioned the use of baking soda rather than powder! Haha! People should not be promoting wet, underbaked cookies!
LOL. I actually like wet, unbaked cookies, but I totally get where you're coming from. Some things make me want to barf just looking at pictures. I wish I could eat everything like "normal" people, but I guess there's no chance of that happening.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cupcakes! The frosting like that is too much and a generic store cake is kind of blah. I’m not a big ice cream person but I’d eat that rather than a generic store cupcake.

Plus I spent Thursday decorating 125 cupcakes for a birthday party this weekend. 🤪 Its my mother’s buttercream frosting; but I’m still a bit cupcaked out.
5AC9DBF2-5138-486A-9F43-A049A01C973C.jpeg

I don’t usually eat hotdogs regularly; but its not summer without one or two good grilled hotdogs.:yummy: