One has to go

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In general, hot dogs. I have never eaten one. From these pictures, only the cupcake is staying. That looks like strawberry sauce on the ice cream, to which I am happily allergic because strawberries are part of my cibophobia. I mean, they are lower down on the hierarchy of disgust, but they are still on it. I am allergic to tomatoes and would never put lettuce on a cheeseburger, so if it had to be that one, nope.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In general, hot dogs. I have never eaten one. From these pictures, only the cupcake is staying. That looks like strawberry sauce on the ice cream, to which I am happily allergic because strawberries are part of my cibophobia. I mean, they are lower down on the hierarchy of disgust, but they are still on it. I am allergic to tomatoes and would never put lettuce on a cheeseburger, so if it had to be that one, nope.
I don't think I have cibophobia, but I do have ARFID. Presented with those 4 choices I wouldn't eat the burger or hotdog because I eat them plain. The cupcakes and ice cream I could do. so if only one has to go, I'd say the burger because the melted cheese is just nasty.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess hot dogs overall, unless it's specifically store bought cupcakes. I don't want to get rid of homemade and bakery, but store bought cupcakes can go.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have cibophobia, but I do have ARFID. Presented with those 4 choices I wouldn't eat the burger or hotdog because I eat them plain. The cupcakes and ice cream I could do. so if only one has to go, I'd say the burger because the melted cheese is just nasty.
My therapists suggested that I might have ARFID as well as my cibophobia because certain foods cause me panic reactions (even just the word or pictures of them) and (many) other foods are just avoided—even if I have never tried them—because the idea of them is disgusting. Examples include lettuce on sandwiches (Warm lettuce? Disgusting!), most sauces/condiments on sandwiches (there is one I like and that was an accidental find), dressing on salads, hot dogs/bologna (The smell is so foul!), and "gooey" baked goods (unless it is "gooey" because of caramel).

I recently commented on a cookie recipe on Pinterest because the cookie looked wet inside. I mentioned that it made me queasy to look at and offered my recipe to other pinners. The original pinner removed my comment after I had 30+ requests and several responses stating that they agreed it looked wet and gross. She missed my other offer to another pinner who questioned the use of baking soda rather than powder! Haha! People should not be promoting wet, underbaked cookies!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Awhhh geeze, why do I keep coming to the these threads when I am on a diet.:lol: I feel like I already ate almost everything shown in the pics. Now I can go to bed-- and have sweet dreams about food. :sleep::cloud9:

If I was at a BBQ, and that was what was available. I probably nix the cupcakes. Ice cream is far more satisfying this time of year anyways. 🙂