One has to go - Cake edition

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
A long time ago, I worked with someone who was actually allergic to chocolate! I didn't even know it was possible, but I suppose that would be a good reason to nix the chocolate cake.
I heard of that allergy. That's a shame. If I had that allergy I would be in trouble. I am practically a chocoholic. Oh boy, that would be too cruel. YIKES! 🤤🍩🍪🎂☕

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am practically a chocoholic. Oh boy, that would be too cruel. YIKES! 🤤🍩🍪🎂☕
Is it possible to like chocolate bars or chocolate candies but dislike chocolate cake? Because that's me! I love chocolates but would never choose a chocolate cake to eat. Is that weird? Maybe I am just a weirdo. :headscratch:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it possible to like chocolate bars or chocolate candies but dislike chocolate cake? Because that's me! I love chocolates but would never choose a chocolate cake to eat. Is that weird? Maybe I am just a weirdo. :headscratch:
Well, sure. I pride myself in being a chocoholic, but when it comes to Ice Cream somehow I gravitate to other flavors, and not chocolate. Chocolate ice cream is fine, but I like other flavors better. So liking chocolate candies, but not cake is not that unusual. No, you are not weird. That is just how you like your chocolate. To each there own.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, sure. I pride myself in being a chocoholic, but when it comes to Ice Cream somehow I gravitate to other flavors, and not chocolate. Chocolate ice cream is fine, but I like other flavors better. So liking chocolate candies, but not cake is not that unusual. No, you are not weird. That is just how you like your chocolate. To each there own.
Darn! I thought I was some special type of weirdo who loves cats and dogs! :D