Omg!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to tell you, I am so happy Mishka is doing better. I have been really worrying about LuckyGirl, she will just eat anything...this is what she had done in the wild, so she has no fear. I have found her carrying things in her mouth and had to pry them out (twice it was those little clear rubber bands from Barbie's hair!). I am being very overly cautious now thanks to this story. I wouldn't be able to handle it if anything happened to her. You are a great Meowmy and will be a wonderful Mommy too!

Here's to swollen feet and stretch marks!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LuckyGirl thank you so much!
Yes, Mishka is doing wonderfull- now we have problems keeping his litter box clean!
He is running around the house, eating, playing with his e-collar- though I think he can not wait to take it off!
We hare having his stitches removed next Monday! He is really doing great after all! This board healing vibes are legend!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO GLAD that Mishka is doing well!!!
I was really just sick over this whole thing... I kept thinking omg... this could happen to LuckyGirl...and you poor thing...being pregnant is enough to worry about... and I actually teared up thinking about it and your whole situation...

I am thrilled that he will be ok!!!

Three cheers for Mishka!!! You strong handome boy!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, honey!
You are so sweet!
Yes, he is himslef again- he drives us crazy and we love it!