OMG Tim Tams!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At the grocery store!!!! No really - I wasn't hallucinating or anything - they have the milk chocolate and the caramel Tim Tams at the grocery store with the Pepperidge Farms holiday cookies.

Of course I picked up a package. (brag) I am still working on the
White Chocolate Tim Tams
that Sarah sent to me in the most wonderful holiday care package. But one can never have too many packages of Tim Tams around!!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh... I can vouch for the chocolate and caramel ones.... ate the whole package myself ....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm going to have to look for the white chocolate ones when I go to the store this week. I love anything thats white chocolate

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think that they Pepperidge Farms actually makes the white chocolate ones here on this side of the pond.
Sarah actually sent me those after she came back from her trip to Australia...it was a new flavor from Arnott's. (Although I would really really love to have the Amaretto flavor that they made a few years back...don't know if they still do, though.)

I only saw the chocolate and caramel flavors here, but still...that's good enough for me! I'm just glad they brought them back, even if it is just for the holidays this go around!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I don't think that they Pepperidge Farms actually makes the white chocolate ones here on this side of the pond.
Sarah actually sent me those after she came back from her trip to Australia...it was a new flavor from Arnott's. (Although I would really really love to have the Amaretto flavor that they made a few years back...don't know if they still do, though.)

I only saw the chocolate and caramel flavors here, but still...that's good enough for me! I'm just glad they brought them back, even if it is just for the holidays this go around!
Oh boooo
I love anything chocolate, so I'll still pick them up if I see them

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, the white chocolate is in Australia only at the moment
Glad you like them Heidi!

I'll have to keep an eye out for the regular ones next time I go to the shops.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never seen them where I live and never tried them. I want some!!!!!! Maybe I will look around when I am off next week and get some for my birthday! Or maybe my SS will send me some? hint hint... lol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Uhhh... I can vouch for the chocolate and caramel ones.... ate the whole package myself ....
Looooooooooooooooove the chocolate cream. Can eat 2 pkgs by myself.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a pack (can't remember what flavour) when I saw them at our grocery store. I took one bite and didn't like them at all. The rest of the pack ended up sitting there for so long I had to throw it out.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Sorry, the white chocolate is in Australia only at the moment
Glad you like them Heidi!

I'll have to keep an eye out for the regular ones next time I go to the shops.
They have them in NZ too - I grabbed some today for my SS.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My local grocer stocks the ones from Australia. I've only seen the chocolate, the dark chocolate and the caramel, but that's fine -- it's the dark ones that I love -- everything else is too sweet, but they are awesome. Speaking of which, I haven't had dessert yet....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never seen them (but sent them to someone last year - found them online
). The only ones I'd be tempted to try would be dark chocolate.... but I'm really not surprised that stores around here aren't exactly avant garde.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Would you believe the little market that I shop in actually had these!

I was shocked when I saw them. They had two flavors. I didn't think they were the original authentic Tim Tams but I had to try them.

For some reason I only got one package. If I see them this week I will have to stock up.

dave t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have never heard of these (but I don't get out much!), so I assumed these where cat treats. D'oh!