OMG Tim Tams!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ok, I hope all you Tim Tam freaks are doing the Tim Tam Slam and not just eating them straight! This is PERFECT Tim Tam Slam weather, and if you're not eating them properly, then you're just not getting the full experience

Picture demo - http://aspiringaussie.com/2009/02/le...-tim-tam-slam/

And here's a video
Mine never make it to my drink. I open package and inhale them.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Mine never make it to my drink. I open package and inhale them.
Oh my you absolutely HAVE to do a Tim Tam Slam. They explodey chocolatey goodness is absolutely DIVINE!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have white tim tams here too. I've been saying for years that they should have invented them. TBH I still don't think Tim Tams are as good as Toffee pops!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

We have white tim tams here too. I've been saying for years that they should have invented them. TBH I still don't think Tim Tams are as good as Toffee pops!
I love toffee pops!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I bought a pack (can't remember what flavour) when I saw them at our grocery store. I took one bite and didn't like them at all. The rest of the pack ended up sitting there for so long I had to throw it out.
Since you are fairly close to me, I'd like to know what grocery store you saw them at???????????

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Since you are fairly close to me, I'd like to know what grocery store you saw them at???????????
Sobeys in Tillsonburg.

It turns out I didn't throw them out, and I decided to try one last week and I liked it. I guess they are better sort of stale.