Omg! Omg! Omg!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning the biggest kitten has already begun to grey up around his ears and I can see some grey tips on his fur. They are both turning cream colored and they are soooo cute. I will take a picture in a day or so, they change so fast.

BTW- we are trying to decide on names. I like Bogie and Spence and the boys like Clark and Kent. What do you think?

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This was a total LOL thread! I haven't been on in awhile and I am reading about the one kitten and then I see the picture of two! I love it! Wish my labors were so easy!

And just to let you know...I have 2 boys so all my animals, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a kitten are GIRLS!!!!!! We even had female rats for awhile!

Congrats on your new babies!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

Nina is the proud momma of two little boys
I have two human boys and now I have 4 kitty boys! I LOOOVE BOYS!!!
I have 3 daughters and 5 girl cats do we have a choice but to like them
J/K I love mine

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This morning the biggest kitten has already begun to grey up around his ears and I can see some grey tips on his fur. They are both turning cream colored and they are soooo cute. I will take a picture in a day or so, they change so fast.

BTW- we are trying to decide on names. I like Bogie and Spence and the boys like Clark and Kent. What do you think?
Congrats! I'm glad for you and Nina that you only had two kittens! They are going to be just beautiful! I know you have been overwhelmed with kittens this spring, and I know you feel bad having two more kitties, but you have done the best you could!

Go ahead and enjoy your babies! They will grow up too quickly, just like the others. And while I slightly prefer Bogie and Spence, let the boys have their way. Clark and Kent are very cute names, too!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if they will compromise on the names, I thought we could do Bogie and Clark

I am a bit overehelmed but CeCes kittens have now been neutered and adopted and today Bernie and Bo are at he clinic being neutered. They will go to the Sunday adoption event and maybe find forever homes. I am slowly getting there. We might keep both of Ninas boys, I just can't decide.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We might keep both of Ninas boys, I just can't decide.
I have been following the thread and was wondering if you were going to say that.
I thought you might.
It would be hard for me to let them go knowing they were from your boy Cassidy.

I like the compromise with Bogie and Clark.

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

We thought about naming them Shock and Awe because those were the emotions that we experienced
I am sure that their eyes will stay blue but I hope that they are not crossed like poor Nina's. She has trouble focusing her eyes are so crossed

Princeegrl- I named him Cassidy because I loved Shawn Cassidy as a young girl and I thought both the cat and Shawn were too pretty to be male
He is my first Ragdoll and I adore him. Are they all so sweet?
Well as you can see I have 5 raggies and they are just wonderful. Well I was named after the Grateful Dead song "Cassidy."

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I didn't know Cassidy was a Ragdoll. They are supposed to have awesome temperments. I am getting a ragdoll in about 4 - 5 weeks. He's 9 weeks old right now!
Ragdolls have wonderful temperments if they are socialized when they are younger if you have a dependable breeder then you should have no problems. Is this your first ragdoll? What color is he or she? Well hope you have lots of love from your first raggie. OMG I just realized that you are getting your ragdoll from Celestial Ragdolls. That's just great. Well hope you have alot of fun with little Smudge (#2).

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by princeegrl

Ragdolls have wonderful temperments if they are socialized when they are younger if you have a dependable breeder then you should have no problems. Is this your first ragdoll? What color is he or she? Well hope you have lots of love from your first raggie. OMG I just realized that you are getting your ragdoll from Celestial Ragdolls. That's just great. Well hope you have alot of fun with little Smudge (#2).
Isn't that just the most exciting thing? I have longed for a ragdoll, but have been content with my lovely rescues, but things just happened in a very serendipitous way to get new Smudge! He's 10 weeks old today.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in love with these little boys
I kiss them on their cute little noses
I'm not sure they like that much but I can't help it.

Yes, Congrats to you Kluchetta! I can't wait to see pictures