OMG OMG OMG This can't be real!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Why am I getting the flame face. I do not feel I said anything wrong. She posted she got a check and said miracles do happen so I agreed. I said that give her babies lots of treats when she gets her money. I was just teasing as in saying send some lucky vibes my way. I am sorry I felt my post was OK.
i think the 'flame face' was for the lawyer...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Why am I getting the flame face. I do not feel I said anything wrong. She posted she got a check and said miracles do happen so I agreed. I said that give her babies lots of treats when she gets her money. I was just teasing as in saying send some lucky vibes my way. I am sorry I felt my post was OK.
Aw, the flame face was for the icky lawyer, not you!!! See, she got the check, but can't cash it because it was "refused", so after contacting someone back East, it turned out that a lawyer that wasn't even her lawyer is disputing that he should get some money from the sale. And not just SOME - a whole HALF of the money. So it's just that she can't spend it yet, and is still in limbo!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

o OK I think I noticed that but she used my message as the quote reply
So I was lost.
she was saying that, altho your treat suggestion was good, it wasn't looking likely because of the icky lawyer.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

not you hon! The evil lawyer

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Susan, I'm so happy and pissed all at the same time! You SO deserve this wonderful thing to happen - but to have it turn out that you have to fight for it - is just so MADDENING. Sending out major "WORK OUT EASILY IN SUSAN'S FAVOR" vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!