OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can still upload from photobucket, I do....you just need to post the direct link.

omg, I'm going to steal your kitty, Lynda!! brown tabbies with white are so adorable! :heart3: he looks like he's claimed the presents as his and his alone :lol3:

Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl
Carolina Blue - Rex Bear
Kluchetta
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Rianna
RuthyB
White cat lover - Momofmany

woohoo! love to see everyone getting their gifts! good thing my SS is not to far away as I still have to get lots of things :rolleyes:

Last edited:

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Thanks guys I did it straight from my computer, so much easy'er 

And sorry katiemae he is mine 

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my SS package this evenig!
. And being me I immediately tore into it! The cats got some Garfield Themed catnip toys and three bags of CRAVE Cat Treats and three toy mice. Unfortunately I have no way of posting pics of the gifts. I got two beautiful necklaces(I'm wearing the cat one right now), a bag of M&M'S MINIS, a box full of chocolates and peppermints, a scented candle, three little cat ornaments?(sorry, not sure) and some Cozy Socks. In other words, I was spoiled!(GGGGGG). Thank you SECRET SANTA, and I WILL find out who you are!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl
Carolina Blue - Rex Bear
CATTYBIRD- ????
Kluchetta
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Rianna
RuthyB
White cat lover - Momofmany

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other day I received a little box in the mail! I was not expecting anything, especially from the place it came from. So, since DH didn't know that I got something I got to open it! :) :clap: I got a cute ornament from my SS! :woohoo:

Here it is! I really like it and think it's so cute! (Of course it's got Kitters on it, how could it not be cute!)

Thank you thank you SS! No hints with the package so I will just have to wait and see!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other day I received a little box in the mail! I was not expecting anything, especially from the place it came from. So, since DH didn't know that I got something I got to open it! :) :clap: I got a cute ornament from my SS! :woohoo:

Here it is! I really like it and think it's so cute! (Of course it's got Kitters on it, how could it not be cute!)
Thank you thank you SS! No hints with the package so I will just have to wait and see!
Adorable! :clap::clap::clap:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! Jill got an early pressie and didn't have to wait because hubby kept it away from her! :clap:

Last edited:

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quote:
The other day I received a little box in the mail! I was not expecting anything, especially from the place it came from. So, since DH didn't know that I got something I got to open it!
I got a cute ornament from my SS!

sneeky opening gifts b4 dh sees lol

love it, its adorable!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry I've been slow in posting more pictures.  I have worked at least part of every day for the last two weeks.

I opened a few small gifts from my SS.  Of course, I had help from lots of little kitty noses!

There was some catnip that was unwrapped already. 

A packaged of "Little Sausages with Hazel Nuts."  Pretty tasty (I hope they were people food.  I read French, but sometimes there are assumptions made on packages that we don't get over here.).

A small wooden Christmas decoration.

A mouse made from a plastic center and a woven fiber string wrap.

And a package of kitty treats.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! Jill got an early pressie and didn't have to wait because hubby kept it away from her! :clap:
Quote:

sneeky opening gifts b4 dh sees lol

love it, its adorable!
That's how I have to work it!!! Besides!!! It needs to be used before Christmas so i think it was needed to be opened!!! :clap:

Sorry I've been slow in posting more pictures.  I have worked at least part of every day for the last two weeks.

I opened a few small gifts from my SS.  Of course, I had help from lots of little kitty noses!

There was some catnip that was unwrapped already. 

A packaged of "Little Sausages with Hazel Nuts."  Pretty tasty (I hope they were people food.  I read French, but sometimes there are assumptions made on packages that we don't get over here.).

A small wooden Christmas decoration.

A mouse made from a plastic center and a woven fiber string wrap.

And a package of kitty treats.

Very cool gifts!! The fuzzy's look quite happy!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just love the presents everyone is getting! It looks like this year's TCS SS is turning out very well 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got my Secret Santa gift.  The kitties gifts were in Christmas stockings and included catnip so they are having a good time.  I haven't opened the presents yet.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well that didn't last long I opened the presents.  I got a silver bracelet with hearts and one of the hearts is a watch.  I also got pajamas with kitties on them, warm fluffy socks, and a holiday mug.  Thank you very much.  There are enough hints on the card I should be able to figure out who it is.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that didn't last long I opened the presents.  I got a silver bracelet with hearts and one of the hearts is a watch.  I also got pajamas with kitties on them, warm fluffy socks, and a holiday mug.  Thank you very much.  There are enough hints on the card I should be able to figure out who it is.

Yes, I am jealous of the jammies too!!! They look very warm and super cute!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The kitties and I got our gifts today!!!  :)  Our secret santas were Cheylink and Maia! 

There were SOOO many goodies to open...

But one of them was VERY special...and I will treasure these for a lifetime!  I cried when I opened this one.  You can see why...

And here is the rest of the loot!

For me, there was also a candle, some beautiful bird ornaments for my tree, and a hand made cupcake box. 

The kitties got SPOILED!!!  They got all kinds of catnip toys (and a big TUB of catnip!), but their favorite were these little crinkly balls.  Even Blue played with those!

Chloe, however, was not in the playing mood, so she just decided to take her ball and go home.  haha!

After we had made quite the mess on the floor, the kitties decided to enjoy some of their treats.  :)

Thank you so much to my Secret Santas!  We love love love our gifts! 

Last edited:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think my Secret Santa is Rianna.  There are pictures of her kitties on the card.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got another gift from my SS (Momofmany) - another pink tshirt with a picture of my Izzy (Bichon) embroidered (is that the right word? my brain is foggy) on it. And it says "Izzy Foo Foo" on it! I'll try to get a picture when I'm feeling more coherent....