OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got something from my SS!!! It was such a rotten day at work and I've been in a terrible mood lately that I really needed it! I got 2 homemade kitty cat toys...llamas!!! Well, one I know is a llama, the other one I think is a ram. Either way the kitties LOVE them!! I needed something to cheer me up today and watching their antics chasing them around and being stoned kitties is just what I needed! Thank you Santa!!

I'm trying to find my camera to take pictures but so far no luck. DH took it with him when he went to Florida last month for work and I have NO idea where he put it and he's not here to ask. As soon as I find it I will post pics (if I can get them away from the cats long enough to take them that is!).

I remember seeing a post from someone who was making llama cat toys.....hmmmmm....going to have to do some investigating now. 

Last edited:

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were relaxing at home tonight and a knock came on the door. It was the UPS man with a package. A package for ME!!!!!  I took a few pics but then my camera died. Teach me to use cheap batteries! I took 3 maybe 4 pics when it died. I will take more pics this week end and post them.

It wasn't hard to figure out who my SS was as I had her 2 years ago. I remembered the name!

But I got .....

A really pretty cross necklace

Milk chocolate holiday ornament candy

A Scrappy Kitty

2 teeny tiny kitties (less than an inch in size)

3 kitty toys

a lavender scented bar of soap

a pumpkin spice scented candle

a cute pair of magnetic bookmarks.

and a bag of treats for the girls!

All the way from NC!!

Thank you Nancy (aka CATTYBIRD) the treats couldn't have come at a better time! We were just about out and payday isn't until Friday. DH and I love the candle, necklace and everything!!

Last edited:

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think my Secret Santa is Rianna.  There are pictures of her kitties on the card.

That didn't take very long to figure out. lol

I hope you and your kitties enjoy your gifts. It was so much fun being your Secret Santa. Thank you for posting you received it so quickly. I've been anxiously tracking it.

Merry Christmas Denice!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I've been slow in posting more pictures.  I have worked at least part of every day for the last two weeks.

I opened a few small gifts from my SS.  Of course, I had help from lots of little kitty noses!

There was some catnip that was unwrapped already. 

A packaged of "Little Sausages with Hazel Nuts."  Pretty tasty (I hope they were people food.  I read French, but sometimes there are assumptions made on packages that we don't get over here.).

A small wooden Christmas decoration.

A mouse made from a plastic center and a woven fiber string wrap.

And a package of kitty treats.

Yes, the sausages are people food, Mike. I thought you might like a few tastes of Normandy! I am glad you read French, I did not know. You are being very good, only opening a few at a time!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl
Carolina Blue - Rex Bear
CATTYBIRD- ????
Kluchetta
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Rianna
RuthyB
White cat lover - Momofmany

Catkiki - CATTYBIRD

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just want to let my Santa know that I received another package in the mail yesterday. I'm still firmly on the light side so it sits unopened next to the other package. Am I torturing you by not opening them? :D

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl
Carolina - BlueRexBear
CATTYBIRD- ????
Kluchetta
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Rianna
RuthyB

Catkiki - CATTYBIRD

BlueRexBear - Cheylink

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hmmm i thought I had replied in this topic but alas I did not 

Everyone has recieved some wonderful gifts again this year :) 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl
Carolina - BlueRexBear
CATTYBIRD- ????
Kluchetta
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Rianna
RuthyB

catkiki - CATTYBIRD

BlueRexBear - Cheylink

Denice  -  Rianna

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There are some lovely things thats for sure
 Does anyone know how many of us signed up for S S? just that the list doesnt seem very long

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are some lovely things thats for sure:clap:  Does anyone know how many of us signed up for S S? just that the list doesnt seem very long:scratch:
No, I don't! I know there are a few of us that are sending late though... such as myself and my Santee.... (I can't wait until I get the package you are sending me Santee! I hope you are sneaky too...)
Love looking through all of the gifts!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I got your envelope today with the pin (I :heart3: Llamas ) and the superbly knitted llama finger puppet/cat toy/whatever . I will post a pic as soon as I can borrow a camera.

The envelope was sent through Royal Mail so a possible clue is that my SS is from Britain. :think:
Too bad I can't read those bar codes they print on the front these days. :lol3:

Many thanks! :hugs:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are some lovely things thats for sure
 Does anyone know how many of us signed up for S S? just that the list doesnt seem very long
I just sent mine out this morning.  It should arrive the end of the week.  Seems like I remember that there were 40 some signed up.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my SS package this evenig!
. And being me I immediately tore into it! The cats got some Garfield Themed catnip toys and three bags of CRAVE Cat Treats and three toy mice. Unfortunately I have no way of posting pics of the gifts. I got two beautiful necklaces(I'm wearing the cat one right now), a bag of M&M'S MINIS, a box full of chocolates and peppermints, a scented candle, three little cat ornaments?(sorry, not sure) and some Cozy Socks. In other words, I was spoiled!(GGGGGG). Thank you SECRET SANTA, and I WILL find out who you are!
OK,SS! Come ot,come out wherever you are! I know where you live! (Honest, I know you live in Boonville, Indiana).So, which Indiana person are you? i'M GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN ANYWAY.:)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK,SS! Come ot,come out wherever you are! I know where you live! (Honest, I know you live in Boonville, Indiana).So, which Indiana person are you? i'M GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN ANYWAY.:)
\
Any other hints besides the return address? ;)

Last edited:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay!! I got my package! no thanks to evil mail personnel :lol3: Thank you to my wonderful SS nurseangel!! the kitties and i got some fabulous gifts! The pics are a little dark cause i realized after I took them all my flash was off- anyhoo :emba:

the spread:

a lovely poem, are you published? :D

an awesome bookmark that is already tucked in my latest Kathy Reichs book!

super duper strength cat nip pillows and a ton of cat treats!

here is my sister's cat, Baby, who is 17 years old btw, getting busy with the nip! it is underneath his chin, he was rubbing all over it and it was a wet little pillow when he was done :nausea:

a very cool slate magnet with a fleur-de-lis and a kitty painted on it... from New Orleans!

an equally cool "I Collect Llamas" magnet :tongue2:

a pair of gorgeous blue Laurel Burch cat socks- I have a green pair that I absolutely love, so these are perfect!!!

a Charlotte, NC keychain to add to my collection :jive:

and in the open last envelop this amazing llama card and an iTunes gift card!! :woohoo:

I also got a container of hot cocoa from Ghana which says it has the best in the world :yummy: a bag of lindor truffles and a Nerds rope, which I had never had, but was very tasty- yes it is gone :lol3: and a cute notepad with my initial on it- I love those kind of things!

Thank you so much, Angie!! everything was awesome!!