OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my goodness, Carolina, the expressions on your babies' faces are priceless!! :lol3:

Nat, since there are 3 packages, you HAVE to open at least one.... the one that looks like it might have chocolate in it like Paula said :D

YAY!!! I love to see the pics of presents!! :clap:

Last edited:

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Carolina what lovely pressies the cats look really happy 

White cat lover even I would be tempted to open one now 

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What great presents, Carolina!

I thought I had gotten something from my SS, the return address was marked out in white-out. I opened it, it was a package from the old owner of the house I'm living in, it's been six years and I still get her mail. She sent over some manuals, one for the pool pump, which I replaced and the reticulation, which also had to be replaced. It took us about 3 of the 6 years to get the house looking good, there was chipped paint etc. all around, even on the gutters, the roof leaked when the weather was stormy, she made it out as though she were rich, the house itself looked like.. a mansion. But there were so many things we had to change
Sorry to hijack this thread!

Once again, great presents!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a PM to be expecting packages arriving in the mail! My SS is devious & is sending them from multiple locations.

I had 4 packages in my garage today, to my excitement! One wasn't an SS gift, but a gift from my home loan company.

So here they are - do I open them or do I wait? The first three of several it sounds like.
So did you open it yet??  What was in them??

If you wanna wait, then blindfold yourself, unwrap them all, take a pic, post it, wrap them back up and then take the blind fold off......I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER, haha

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a PM to be expecting packages arriving in the mail! My SS is devious & is sending them from multiple locations. ;) :clap:
I had 4 packages in my garage today, to my excitement! One wasn't an SS gift, but a gift from my home loan company. :lol3:
So here they are - do I open them or do I wait? The first three of several it sounds like. ;)
Come to the Darkside...

OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!! :clap:
Lots of chocolate on the Darkside...

...If the first one doesn't have chocolate, keep searching for it... its gotta be there somewhere, right?
FREE THE CHOCOLATE!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:nono: You naughty naughty people!

The packages are still sitting there.....we'll see just how much longer I make it. :lol3:

Although.....I get the feeling my SS will be hard to determine who they are, so maybe I should open them to start guessing? ;)

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, my goodness!  What willpower!  Doesn't chocolate need to breathe, like fine wine? 

Last edited:

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You naughty naughty people!
The packages are still sitting there.....we'll see just how much longer I make it.

Although.....I get the feeling my SS will be hard to determine who they are, so maybe I should open them to start guessing?
Where do you live??  I'l come and open them for you

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a PM to be expecting packages arriving in the mail! My SS is devious & is sending them from multiple locations. ;) :clap:
I had 4 packages in my garage today, to my excitement! One wasn't an SS gift, but a gift from my home loan company. :lol3:
So here they are - do I open them or do I wait? The first three of several it sounds like. ;)
It does look like there is chocolate in one of them!! :nod:

Dear Santee: I still need to look for a box big enough for one of your presents. It just wouldn't fit with the others. Not to worry - you'll get it in time for Christmas!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 yay,received a package today!!! Wow I am so excited.I am NOT going to open until my birthday which is 22nd.I have no idea who my SS is,it was from France??? I must do some detective work now
 Thankyou SS who ever you may be.xx

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap: :woohoo:  yay,received a package today!!! Wow I am so excited.I am NOT going to open until my birthday which is 22nd.I have no idea who my SS is,it was from France??? I must do some detective work now:lol3:  Thankyou SS who ever you may be.xx
How exciting! :clap:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 yay,received a package today!!! Wow I am so excited.I am NOT going to open until my birthday which is 22nd.I have no idea who my SS is,it was from France??? I must do some detective work now
 Thankyou SS who ever you may be.xx
That is exciting! 
I know of a couple of people who live in France, unless it was only shipped from there. 

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm up to 7 packages now, in addition to the initial one I already opened!!! How much longer can I hold out before opening????

(The cats want them opened now, Lola's chewing on some of them ;) )

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Nat, I'm not even participating in the SS giving, and I'm dying for you to open at least SOME of them! TRUST LOLA'S INSTINCTS! :lol3:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received a package today, and complying with my secret santa's request, DH taped a piece of paper over the return address so I don't know who sent it to me. But he didn't tape over the postage stamp so I know it shipped from Canada. I've restrained myself from reading the fine print on the stamp to see what city it was mailed from. I don't know how long I can hold out.

But I've got a snooper asking my Santa if I can open the outer envelope and throw it away so I'm not tempted to peak at it more closely. I'm not actually opening the presents until Christmas. My cats may beg to differ with that decision, but they are strongly on the dark side! :lol3: