OMG!! Help Please!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kkarr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
On a side note if you check out the new cats section I posted pictures of MY kitties!

kkarr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am very sad to say that we found the kitten on our porch again. Unfrtunately she didn't bring it early enough
because it was already passed when we found it. The other four are good as far as we know.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry! The momma knew if she brought her sick baby to you that you would take care of it, or even dispose of it for her. They have a knack for finding the big hearted people

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was going to say aww poor kitten first when you just found it, then I was going to say yay that you found its litter, now I will say aww poor kitty again. That is so sad! I was going to say, if you come to the Ohio meetup tomorrow I would be more then happy to take him, being jobless and all I have all the time in the world to feed him

gr8m8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by kkarr

The stray that lives on our porch had kittens about 9 weeks ago. They were all healthy and perfect and we found them all homes. But now sine we took them she retaliated and stole a one day old kitten from some poor mother cat. I've gone all around my street asking if anyone knows of a recently born litter, but no one does. So now that she has this poor little guy she just dumped him on the porch and won't take care of him. Does anyone know what I should feed him?? He's trying like crazy to milk my fingers. I'm terrified he's going to starve to death. So help me anyone who knows anything. Just a side note, I would notify my local SPCA but they would just put him down without a chance, they're not the most humane.
What area are you in kkarr? we have a mother to be, she gave birth to 1 yesterday but refuses to give birth to anymore for now, maybes if its ok and adviseable, our cat could mother it, again depending on where abouts your are?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am very sad to say that we found the kitten on our porch again. Unfrtunately she didn't bring it early enough
because it was already passed when we found it. The other four are good as far as we know.
I'm sorry the kitten passed on. Now you need to keep a watch on the other 4 and try to get mom spayed once the kittens are weaned. This will be even more critical due to the fact that she is an outside cat and she can become pregnant again immediately after giving birth.

Katie

kkarr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

I'm sorry the kitten passed on. Now you need to keep a watch on the other 4 and try to get mom spayed once the kittens are weaned. This will be even more critical due to the fact that she is an outside cat and she can become pregnant again immediately after giving birth.

Katie
My mother found another one (deceased) the next day. I'm not at my house on the weekends so I don't know if they found more or not. And I'm in touch with someone in my area at the moment who does the traveling spay and nueter, I still don't know if it can be afforded though. Finances aren't the best in my neck of the woods.

kkarr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gr8m8

What area are you in kkarr? we have a mother to be, she gave birth to 1 yesterday but refuses to give birth to anymore for now, maybes if its ok and adviseable, our cat could mother it, again depending on where abouts your are?
I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. There are three more kittens and the mother seems to be taking care of them now. If we can get the other cat to stop taking them maybe they'll have a chance.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My mother found another one (deceased) the next day. I'm not at my house on the weekends so I don't know if they found more or not. And I'm in touch with someone in my area at the moment who does the traveling spay and nueter, I still don't know if it can be afforded though. Finances aren't the best in my neck of the woods.
Good Luck....I do hope you can work something out so this is the last litter for this mom.

Katie

kkarr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm talking to someone right now who may be able to do all of our cats for a very low cost which would be excellent so keep your fingers crossed!

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm talking to someone right now who may be able to do all of our cats for a very low cost which would be excellent so keep your fingers crossed!
Good luck with that, and please keep us updated!