OK...any other men here?

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darincm

ah...good ole WOW. I had to give that up - it really does take up your life
OOOOOHH!!
I loove WOW! Me & the man totally play together when we get the time alone. He's a guild leader..Frozen Wrath. Horde.
I havent played in a while because my computer needs more memory.

Everytime I walk into a town..My chic just runs into walls. It's actually very sad. We have 2 computers, and we watch myself run around like crazy, but on my comp..it looks as if I'm just going straight.

I have no idea what server we're on. (the man is the brains with all my equipment, and account info.)
I was (is it called) Alliance..But he's real far into into the horde now, so I'm making a character in the Horde part so we can play together again. Plus-I'll be the Guild Leaders girlfriend..and you dont mess with that.

He made his own Guild Website, it totally rocks. Plus we've got Ventrillo, that helps with Raids, Instances & what not.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would seem that there are more guys there then even i Thought

lol Yea my cat has caused a few wipes in wow, how a few people find it funny that my cat caused a 40 man raid to die once, some did not hehe, Yea we also use vent,
right now we are in the process of rebuilding the guild so that we get back to the 40 man raid stuff,
for a video game sometimes it is more work then work!!!!!!

Thanks for the offer of help john. I have spent a lot of time reading up on them, along with seeing my SO brother with his that he has,. That is both family pet(which is a house hold with 3 cats and dog also) and that is used in his magic show. I wont be getting one how i am still in ohio. I keep hoping i will win my court case so i can get my business visa back, so the whole clan can move back to indoniesa.
right now, moving me, the wife(for some reason the wife seems to think she needs to take the whole kitchen and all of her colthes also
) , my new motorcycle 6 computers, and 2 cats is enough.
with out moving the monkey also.
by the way those are some cool pic of the bobcat,
i have seen a couple in the woods before, and once even saw mt. lion hehe they are sooo cool looking(of course we kept a eye on it)

Bruce

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MikeAnderson

I actually met my wife on a cat forum -- in particular, the rec.pets.cats section of the old Usenet. We've been married seven years now, with three (now two) cats. So these things have a way of working out.
Are you a real guy, Mike? Nobody can be THAT perfect. I think you are a figment of your own imagination, much like the Galofie you so famously expouse.

kittypaws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
wow we have to many males on here lol. This makes me more addicted to get Troy to join i think i'm pushing it though it took alot just to get him to make 3 steps in the Bath & Body in the mall hehe.

Were not even married lol, woOt wOot. I guess spread the joy nice to have guys actually express there self enough to join kitty forums you must be so proud

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darincm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cat & RPG lovers....nice combo
I gave up WOW a few weeks ago. I needed a break - that game is to easy to lose yourself in