OK...any other men here?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I've noticed Ryan hasn't posted here, yet. Maybe he's not a man?
I guess I'm like Beetlejuice. Say my name to summon me, but you'll regret it. I don't post in these kinds of threads. Most people can figure it out or they know me already.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Or you could be like mine and never get off the D&D site! (with a cat in your lap helping you on your quests and stuff!
)
tell him to change to world of warcraft i will help him level

heeh, my kitty just sites on the desk, and watchs bird tv, she wont help me level up,

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I am from by you! I am orginally from Grafton but moved to Medina last year
hi there.

We where staying in grafton with my father, but once the wife moved here full time with her cat. lol my father could not take 2 cats, motorcycle, my all night video game habit on the weekends. and the SO asian cooking soo i picked up a small house in la grange,,

hehe and to tell the truth, i only surf forums and stuff at work. but dont tell anyone

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

heeh, my kitty just sites on the desk, and watchs bird tv, she wont help me level up,
Oh my, another WoW player

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My husband was playing UT and the cats made him crash the vehicle he had just "acquired". All of his clan-mates yelled at him. He didn't know how to explain what happened.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Jeremy and I play WoW, we usually have a cat each sending gibberish messages to our guild or party.

They just want to play too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darincm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ah...good ole WOW. I had to give that up - it really does take up your life

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darincm

ah...good ole WOW. I had to give that up - it really does take up your life
It did at first.But i now i just show 3 days a week for the 40 man raid stuff.
and casue several of my real life friends who live all over the place play, so its more of a social thing now.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

My husband was playing UT and the cats made him crash the vehicle he had just "acquired". All of his clan-mates yelled at him. He didn't know how to explain what happened.
yep, every so often i will send a chat messages, with hio[nkl'yhdashg
Now the guild just says Hi kitty.

I just write it off as kitty aggo

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

The infamous Icedown, I mean Icecrown
dont have any on icecrown,

on elune 60 dwarf warrior & 55 gnome rogue(he is so sexy with his green hair
)

on lagsong, err, i mean warsong. 60 orc shaman, 50 orc hunter and tons of other alts
hehe

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I guess I'm like Beetlejuice. Say my name to summon me, but you'll regret it. I don't post in these kinds of threads. Most people can figure it out or they know me already.
Yep! That got him to post!

middletown

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another Male here too

38, married 2 step kids, 4 fur kids and 1 dopey mutt plenty of fish and a big spider living about 90 mins south of the GTA on the US side of the river.

I have (had) many times when I was playing EQ where my cats causes certain doom for me and my guild.
Lots of fun trying to explain that your cat landed on the keyboard which lead to the train of mobs heading back to camp.
or just get another guild. lol

GL and welcome.

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One more for the male side.....I'm married, two children 19 and 25, six indoor cats and another one coming sometime this year.

Winter Hawk

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yea, i hear a rumor that i am guy also lol,
38, married no kids(the wife wants, lol i am just not sure i do)
2 cats, and would get a dog if anyone stayed home long enough to be with it.
and trying to talk the wife into getting a monkey.

Oh yea, right now i am in la grange ohio.
i am not a musician sorry to say, the wife is, she loves to play and sing etc.
i much perfer to be out on the motorcycle or playing a video game,
Word of caution on getting a monkey. As with ALL exotic animals, it takes a HUGE responsibility to own them. In other words, you MUST be willing to give up the life as you know it now, for the care of this exotic pet. You MUST be willing to spend a great deal of time at home with this animal. Take it from me, I have 4 exotic cats. There are also laws that govern such ownership. There are state, county and local (city) laws. Since you live in Ohio, it is legal for you to own primates but, it may not be legal in your county and city. Most conties in Ohio are ok, but again, there are the city laws, unless you live out in the country. I am in no way saying that you should not get a primate as a pet, but please make sure you do all the research before even thinking of bringing one home. I fully support 100%, the private ownership of exotic animals, but you must be responsible and you can not make ANY mistakes. One mistake can have a devastating impact on all responsible exotic animal owners. If you want to do the research on primates, I can give you places to start
You can email me or PM me. My name is John.