Oh No! It finally happened!

thirtysilver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I took a trip out west with my dad. He wanted to see how far he could drive in a week. We made it all the way to Albuquerque, but we had to sacrifice stopping and seeing anything along the way. On the way home, we circled through southern AZ and saw the Petrified forest. For some reason, I expected towering, stone trees, not log-shaped rocks jutting out of cliff sides. It was pretty cool, but I'd have to say that the most beutiful sceery I saw was here in Indiana! Even Colorado, with its soaring peaks paled in comparison to the shawdowed forests of The Silver Hills and Floyds Knobs.
I love it here in Indiana, but I don't like the people.
But, I have a feeling that I wouldn't like the people anywhere (I'm a bit of a cynic).
-Ryan

P.S. I "procured" a pillow for our hotel in Albuquerque, It was the softest pillow I have ever slept on!
Pure magic!
-ahhhh-

lisa_catfancier

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think regardless of where people live, they always think it would be better somewhere else. I like living where I do, but I wouldn't mind traveling more. While I was growing up, I got to see quite a few different states, but, now that I'm grown up I haven't quite fit it into my budget. Maybe someday...