oh my gosh I'm so nervous.......

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barb you must be so unhappy at work. Sending you lots of good vibes to find a new job soon.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a pity you've already invited your co workers now because going on what you've said about them theres no way they would have had an invite from me!.

Is there not at least one person in amongst them who can be classed as being sensible enough to keep them all under control?.

And as for the woman who called Brad an a**hole?!. She's done you a favour by not going to the reception!. I don't know how much of a friend she is but with friends like her who needs enemies?!.

You've got to get the kitts away from the house just in case.

I swear to god if that were me and they let my cats out they'd be wishing they'd never come, but then again if it were me they wouldn't have an invite!.

Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, but you have a bunch of idiots all set to ruin it.

gopher

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If i was Brad I would be hoping they tried some of this childish crap so I could inflict either pain of 6 months in jail on them. What a bunch of Tossers.

That said I am sure your wedding will be top, Family, Friends and the man you love, what more could you need.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What is the date again of your wedding? I have so many things on my mind I forget things so easily. I just want to make sure I am thinking of you on your special day! Glad to see you survived the storms!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shoot, I thought I had replied again to this yesterday!

Obviously, you know Brad better than I, but this is how I would handle the take the cats to MIL's or not discussion. I would totally agree with him that these people are idiots and he has every right to be mad as hell about even the possibility of them doing anything. BUT, the cat's safety has to be #1 priority. If they do something stupid, he has every right to call the police and file charges against them (use that as your pawn...), but it isn't worth risking the cat's safety because they are stupid.