Oh My God Teufel Is Back!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! I am so happy he's home. I couldn't take it if I lost Tiger or Lily. If Tiger is out for more then a hour I am worried sick. I have been known to walk around in my bathrob, slippers and flashlight calling him

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran that's fantastic news!!
So, so pleased that he's come home

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
How's Teufelchen doing today, Fran? Is he eating okay? Is he letting you out of his sight, or is he overanxious? I think I'd have my regular vet check him out his week, just to be on the safe side. I'm still experiencing this incredible feeling of relief that he's back home, safe and sound. It's cold down here in southern Germany - we had snow flurries today, and our pond in frozen solid. Those aren't good conditions for a lost kitty that's used to a heated home, regular meals, and comfy beds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is doing very well, he isnt as thirsty like last night, follows me in every room, it has been a long while since teufel slept with me which he did last night.
right now he is on the couch sleeping.
He is eating, not alot like kaylee..i think its because he made his stomac small after being without food for so long, i have noticed a difference.. he is putting on weight, yesterday he was very skinny but today he seems to have put on a tiny bit he still needs alot to put on, there is alot of dry food out for him and i just realised its half gone hehe.
This morning i had such agreat feeling seeing both of them in the kitchen!
He is still weak, my old land lady told me to get some kitty vitamin maltz for him so i will get that tomorrow, i am getting him checked at the vet to make sure everything is ok, i honestly dont think he will bother running away ever again

thank you everyone for your support!! you dont know how happy i am to see his beautiful eyes and black fur actually breathing and being here to cuddle with us

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told you he'd turn up sooner or later though didn't I sweetie? Good to know he made it home in one piece - ok a slightly smaller piece, but a whole piece!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You can get the vitamin paste as "Malzpaste", "Käsepaste", or "Katzentabs". It's not a bad idea. The main thing is that he warms up, gets enough to eat and drink, and your undivided attention, until he feels safe again, and can relax.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea i know what it looks like she showed it to me, her cat loves it!

one thing i noticed and forgot to mention is that he gets scared if i leave the room if im not back in 30 seconds he will come to watch what im doing.
he wont stay in the room alone.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

thank you everyone for your support!! you dont know how happy i am to see his beautiful eyes and black fur actually breathing and being here to cuddle with us