Oh My God Teufel Is Back!!!!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful story...there are tears welling in my eyes.
I'm so relieved to hear that. Please gives him kisses for me.

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is the BEST news on TCS today! I'm so glad for him and for you. Big hugs to Teufel.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i tell you, i take a week off & everything happens! so glad to hear Teufel's back - let us know what the vet says!

minerva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
so great to hear he's back! Makes even me cry with relief!

My internet connection and the laptop were down quite a while and when I read today he has come back...dear me!
I'm so glad your cute litte guy is back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey!!
sorry i havent been able to post properly in the last few days because i keep on using a MDA and its soo small to read everything so i just skim through some threads!

teufel has packed on nicely, not as fat as kaylee, but he is getting there..
He is eating another brand of wet food, because i havent bought his favourite brand of dry food so he is forced to eat it hehe, and will eat my dinner and stuff.
Plus getting lots of Kitty smachos, and he even steals them from kaylee!!! because thats the only thing shes not nuts for!

I have not taken him to the vet, but i talked to my friend who is a vet nurse, i watched the stools and how much he eats and drinks, and she says he sounds fine and by the looks of it through a MMS picture.

he is very playful, i am glad to see he and kaylee back to normal storming through the house!

thank you everyone for keeping us in your prayers i dont know how i would have pulled through with out you guys!!

You mean so much to us!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

I am so very happy for you! Enjoy your little devil
!
SOOO glad he is getting back to normal. Well you already got your best Christmas present early, right? Give him a hug for me too.

jenni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welwyn garden city, hertfordshire, England
I'm so glad that you found him and that he is getting back to his old self again, you must be over the moon. One of my boys went missing for 10 days and i was distraught but the feeling when he came back was wonderful and he was so pleased to see us as we were him. I'm soooo happy for you.

cazimauw

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YEAY!!!
I knew you could do it Teufel!
i havent been on the website for a while and this is the first thread i checked...
wel... beside your old thread that lead me here...
But you just MADE my DAY!!!
so HAPPY!!!

maggie's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been away from my computer for a while, husband home from Afghanistan, holidays etc...but this was the one thread I had to see. I know the unbridled joy one feels when a kittie has been missing and then found. I posted a long time ago...Maggie was missing...I was beside myself and convinced I would never see her again. She was outside, and then gone. She came back - it was like being given life again - she of course acted like nothing was wrong. Tuefel was gone for 2 weeks! I dont know how you managed to keep yourself together!!! I am so happy for you that I had tears of joy when I read the thread...I was so glad to hear that there was a positive outcome!
Yaaayyy....I don't know about Tuefel, but Maggie hasnt been outside unattended too much since her return!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THank you

I am glad to see he is back to his old self hurting me

last night i got a msg on my phone and he wouldnt let me look at it, he jumped on my arm and kept on making these funny meows!