Oh dear. what do i do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's not the foster mom. This is Tinker my little girl. I took the picture because she likes to sleep there while I watch TV or am on the computer. Of course I have to hold her there but she loves to smash her face into mine.

By the way, I don't always have that crappy look on my face, I was trying to get a pic

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmmmmmmm you are a handsome guy, very actually. I remember when you posted that pic with your baby girl
and Katie is a gorgeous woman, too... hmmmmmm and she did ask you to marry her ..... do we have an upcoming TCS wedding?

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why thank you Pami, how nice!

Now I just need to see Katie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Why thank you Pami, how nice!

Now I just need to see Katie
Oh you are going to love her, she really is beautiful.
Im not sure where her pic is though.........

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I think you did a fabulous job and what a great guy you are to be caring for this little girl and her babies

will you marry me??
just kidding (sort of
)
Hey that's a great compliement Katiemae and I really appreciate it.

I feel pretty good about this whole mess. It's nice to give something back, and it's wonderful watching them all go through it.

What suprised me was mom was absolutely trusting of me through the whole thing. The ONLY time she got snippy was right after she gave birth to the last one and she didn't get the sack off. So I opened it so the kitty could breathe. She just sort of meowed at me but didn't bite.

Other than that she's been so great. I picked her kittens up after they were here. well 5 of the 7. and moved her them to the box. She panicked a little then but just thought I was taking them away. she obviously followed and was fine. But she never meows or gets upset when I pick them up to weigh them. That's the only time i ever move them.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

lol you are too nice

Here's one I posted here with my little girl

let's see, now - WHY are you single? nice-looking, likes cats... do you live somewhere unpleasant?
listen, if katie isn't your , ya wanna marry me?

just in case... here's a recent pic!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats so cute Laureen
Now you have two proposals and Laureen is beautiful too!!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa what a great day!!!!! I wish I could always get these kinds of compliments!

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Whoa what a great day!!!!! I wish I could always get these kinds of compliments!
Just keep posting pictures of yourself (and you are quite handsome....don't panic, I'm married) on a website that is dominated by women. Top it off with fostering a mama cat and taking on the responsibility of kittens and the marriage proposals will come...

We should start taking bets on which member Fastnoc will hook up with.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee, hee. You're having to come out of the shadows!

I'll take some of that betting action, if it happens.

(I'm also spoken for! Sorry! LOL!!! I'm not a beauty so don't sweat it and probably too old for ya anyway!)

Besides, my man LUVS cats, too!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

will you marry me??
just kidding (sort of
)
Originally Posted by laureen227

ya wanna marry me?
Fastnoc, you've took over where Ryan left off from the sound of things
Hey!, i've just binned Gil if you want to do the distance thing?

That's such a sweet picture of you and your little girl
What's your real name anyway?

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, you are a cutie! If I wasn't married, I'd seriously go out on a date with you! I dunno if I would jump into marriage so easily like the other ladies
but I'd definitely go for a date! You're a cutie, and you love cats! And look at what you did for this pregnant momma.

You're a wonderful man. Don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So, fastnoc, now you've discovered that while walking a dog is a good way to meet women, birthing kittens may be almost as good!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow, I'm not around for one evening and you other ladies are trying to move in on my man
what's up with that??!!

Thank you for the compliment, Pam
Unfortunately I can't access photobucket at work
but I'll see if I can find a pic I've posted before

Seriously though, fastnoc, you did an amazing thing and it really touches me that this little momma trusts you so much. Cats are very good judges of character and she picked you for a winner right off the bat!

oh, by the way, where do you live?
I'm thinking somewhere West

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember the last time I was this flattered! Seriously. hehe.

Katie I'm in Phoenix right now. No roots here. I've moved around a bit during the last 15 years because the work I do is contract stuff. Usually a year or more so I move where the work is. Though that's changing and I'm looking to settle in somewhere now.

I moved to phoenix because I went to work for Intel Corp and the office is here. But that ontract has expired and I'm now working for myself. I do that a lot. Work a project, then work as a consultant until another good project comes.

Boring stuff.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All is good in kitten land! ALL 7 are up 12 grams or more from yesterday. Inlcuding the runt I thought we'd lose.

Great news!!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww What a cute little white kitten! I want to come and adopt Mom and all!!!!!!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh where the heck have I been, and how did i miss this thread?!

Congrats on the new babies - how exciting for you!!!!

My current foster had 4 kittens (one was born with an umbilical hernia and didnt make it) but two of her kittens were pointed!

First time in my fostering history to get a pointed cat. The mom is a dilute calico, but she had one red with white, one tortie with white, then two seal points. Even though they were pure white, I knew almost immediately that they were "real white" cats. Comparing the white on the orange kitten, I could tell the white on the pointed kittens was actually a little creamish.

Here is a picture of the surviving pointed kitten at 3 days old

You can see it's ears are already starting to change.

Here is another pic of it at 2 weeks old

see how the leather on his nose changed? And his tail is also turning at this age.

I couldnt tell if he was going to be a seal point or blue point until later, but it has been fun watching him grow into his colors.

Here a pic of him taken today - he is 7 weeks old.

dont mind his look - he is a longer haired cat and isnt very good at keeping his rear end clean and he just had a bath not too long before we took his picture. He is a playful thing though, the best out of the bunch and I am in love with his blue eyes!

Anyway, thanks for sharing your litter with us! Your babes are 5 days old already and I dont see a hint of color on it's ears, it might be safe to say they are pure white. Dad (at least one of the dads) had to have been a white. A white parent carrying one white gene will yield 50% white kittens. A white parent (despite what the other parent is) carrying both white genes will yield 100% white kittens. I look forward to watching them grow. What a bunch of little cuties!!!