OH area meet-up... where?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

I had a good time too! It was great meeting Meaghan and Melissa and their SO's and seeing Katie again. Loved hearing about everyone's kitties and the cheese cake was yummy! I ended up sharing the leftovers with Katie (the kitty) who helped herself to the whipped cream.
My cheesecake only half survived the drive home. My cream all melted and so did one layer but that didn't stop me from eating the rest for breakfast Sunday!

Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Aw! I wish I hadn't been sick
The antibiotics finally kicked in but it sure would have been fun to be there.
We missed you but I'm glad to hear that you finally feeling better. I told Amy that I'm sure there will be another meet up... perhaps closer to our stomping grounds.

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I also had a great time!
Meeting Melissa and her husband for the first time was great and seeing Meaghan and Eileen again was very nice. I have pictures of the cheesecake that I'll post tonight
You'll see why Katie (kitty) (and human) liked it so much!
I forgot you took pictures! Virtual cheesecake... calorie free!

Did any of you think that the clouds after the rain almost looked like mountains? They looked so neat I had to take some pictures.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darn, I missed cheesecake?? I love cheesecake and have never been to the Cheesecake Factory. To dangerous for me, I would eat to much
Glad you had fun. I met Eileen a couple years ago at a previous meet up. Maybe we can do another one this summer that hopefully I could attend

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How did I miss the pics? It looks like you all had a great time!