Originally Posted by katiemae1277

bout time you piped up!!

So we have
eilcon
twstychik
luvmycat1
katiemae1277
Zissou'sMom

for sure, anyone else?? C'mon! join the party!!!
Here's my list
twstychik
katiemae1277
luvmycat1
WELDRWOMAN
Zissou'sMom
eilcon

These are maybe's
pipersjo
Essayons89

and I haven't heard from these either way
swooskfinn
bnwalker2
Pookie-poo

Here's the dining options When looking keep in mind that we'll need a place with some room and the ability to sit for awhile.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Here's the dining options When looking keep in mind that we'll need a place with some room and the ability to sit for awhile.
Cheesecake Factory
or Adobe Gila's, we could get Margaritas! Ole!
The Mongolian BBQ sounds good too
I eat basically anything
Anybody else see something they like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Cheesecake Factory
or Adobe Gila's, we could get Margaritas! Ole!
The Mongolian BBQ sounds good too
I eat basically anything
Anybody else see something they like?
Cheesecake factory was the first one I saw too. Yummy! I'm up for about anything... drinks would be nice. I figured once we have a preference I'll PM final details to everyone so it's not on the public forums.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well guys, I really want to come but I can't find a solution for Popsie. DH and I would probably be leaving Friday afternoon and my Mom will be at work. Then she's going to some high school reunion party Friday night so I don't know when she'd be able to get here to feed Popsie. Then DH and I wouldn't get back until late Saturday. I trust my parents to have him at their house but he'd probably be stressed from the new environment. I could leave DH home and ride with Meaghan but I don't know if I trust DH to remember to feed Popsie.
I know that sounds bad but I'm the one that does the feeding so DH isn't used to it. Plus he's forgetful anyway. DH said there's no way we are making the trip in one day. Sigh, I just don't know.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's too bad Amy. I've actually kind of stuck DH into coming with me. We haven't seen his parents in a few months so we're going there hopefully Thursday evening. Friday I'm hoping to do a photo shoot with my SIL (trash the dress). Then Saturday I/we will head to OH for the meet up. I'm still not sure if he'll come to that with me but knowing him he will.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I asked DH again if we could just make the drive in one day. He said he'd think about it. Even when we thought about staying the night he was talking about brining his friend along. Maybe he'd be more apt to make it a one day thing if his friend came. Then they can hang out while us crazy cat people meet up.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Well I asked DH again if we could just make the drive in one day. He said he'd think about it. Even when we thought about staying the night he was talking about brining his friend along. Maybe he'd be more apt to make it a one day thing if his friend came. Then they can hang out while us crazy cat people meet up.
This is why it being close to my in-laws works. If he can muster up the courage to let me go alone he can hang out with his family wile I hang out with the AWESOME cat people.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Does this mean you might make it?!
I thought maybe I could, but I have to work later in the afternoon that day. I have a vacation coming up in the middle of July, I could have made it then

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't know for sure until it gets closer. I need the weekend following it off because I have family coming into town from Philly and South Carolina. I don't know if I can get both.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we're only a few days out. I'm going to send a PM to everyone (yeses & maybes) on my list with time and place. Those of you who are maybes, I hope you can come & to the yeses, I'll see you Saturday! Oh, and I'll include my cell # in case anyone wants to come later and needs to know where we are. Please don't ask me for directions though, I'm using google maps since OH is mostly unfamiliar to me.

Oh, and I won't be online much after today. I have tons of running to do today and then DH and I are leaving for his parents.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a very nice time... I did anyway.
We ate at a place called Adobe Gila's and they had some rockin' salsa. Then we stopped at Yankee Candle and headed to the Cheesecake Factory for desert. Yumm! Here we are! Katie, Myself, Melissa (WELDRWOMAN) and her hubby Stephen, and Eileen. My hubby was there too but he's behind the camera.

And here's the table Melissa picked for us to sit at.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a lot of fun! Maybe we can do another meetup in the future sometime. Even the hubby thought it was fun!!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a good time too! It was great meeting Meaghan and Melissa and their SO's and seeing Katie again. Loved hearing about everyone's kitties and the cheese cake was yummy! I ended up sharing the leftovers with Katie (the kitty) who helped herself to the whipped cream.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw! I wish I hadn't been sick
The antibiotics finally kicked in but it sure would have been fun to be there.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also had a great time!
Meeting Melissa and her husband for the first time was great and seeing Meaghan and Eileen again was very nice. I have pictures of the cheesecake that I'll post tonight
You'll see why Katie (kitty) (and human) liked it so much!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Aw! I wish I hadn't been sick
The antibiotics finally kicked in but it sure would have been fun to be there.
we missed you, Julie! glad you're feeling better