Off on a tangent

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I was in a meeting the other day and the lady in a wheelchair came in and didn't have any arms. I asked her if she wanted to see my notes and she said no its ok just put mine on the floor for me. So I did, she got her pen out and leant forward and started writing and turning the pages with her toes. It was AMAZING. I didnt want to stare but I was just gobsmacked. It was brilliant. I am so ignorant to these sorts of things.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I truely admire people for their adjustments to disability!

I've been pretty lucky really, as I've grown up around many different kinds of disability, so am able to thoroughy enjoy achievements with my friends!

I can write and paint with my feet and mouth too!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooohooo it's Friday!!!

Add me to the new bra list - but I will need a nursing bra!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you going to be breast feeding Kevin and the baby?
Talking of buying new things Im off to pick up some scales I ordered the other day, tomorrow. They are digital and super dooper! We don't have any and I think its about time we did!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Speaking of scales.. it isn't looking like I am going to get my ribs I babbled on about yesterday so I am thinking about grilling fish for dinner tonight

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lee has been on eBay buying stuff. I am going to have to talk to that boy about his spending habits! I am the one who is suposed to shop all the time not him!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brody walked right into the fish tank this morning... something was tickling his ear and he was walking around all funny. I scratched his ear and he seemed much better.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Are you going to be breast feeding Kevin and the baby?
Kevin is slowly being weaned, but I will probably be doing double duty for a while. Kevin will probably be jealous of Thumpy and want extra breast time!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleeves was doing his middle of the night bath thing with Daddy where he licks his chin and makes a disgusting noise in my ear, last night, then he started wheezing and coughing, I nearly had a fit with panic but I think it might have been his first fur ball? Is that what they sound like? Do they always cough something up because he didnt.
I'm going to try and post some pics of our tank tonight because it's looking lovely just now.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Sleeves was doing his middle of the night bath thing with Daddy where he licks his chin and makes a disgusting noise in my ear, last night, then he started wheezing and coughing, I nearly had a fit with panic but I think it might have been his first fur ball? Is that what they sound like? Do they always cough something up because he didnt.
I'm going to try and post some pics of our tank tonight because it's looking lovely just now.
Sometimes they just hack without coughing anything up. pepperpot does that all the time!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thumpy is really kicking up a storm inside me today.

A co-worker was in a good mood so she went out and bought bagels, cream cheese, fresh fruit, chocolate, jelly beans, trail mix and a few other things for all of us this mornig - wasn't that sweet. So far I have been good and have been sticking to the fruit, but I think I will have a bagel at break!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year I bought these really cool flip flogs with little heels on them. So those are my dressy ones. Do you every scrub them with soap and water to make them cleaner. Speaking of which I better clean my house soon-many cat tumbleweeds are growing!!