Off on a tangent

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know how we sometimes tend to go off on a tangent and disregard the original subject of the thread? I thought it would be fun to do it on purpose! So here's how it goes. I'll post about something and whoever replys can hijack the thread.

For instance, if I said "today was so nice outside, after I had lunch I put on my swimsuit and washed my car." The next person can talk about cars, bathing suits, or lunch.

Ok, I'll start.
While I was walking by the couch with the cats' breakfasts yesterday morning, Tripod got so excited he ran the length of the couch and made a flying jump right onto the top of my bare foot. It hurt all day long! (true story)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to vacuum out my car today on my lunch hour and found 9 quarters laying on the pavement by the side of the machine! Did I stoop and pick them up!?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too funny.

That reminds me! Yesterday I went and picked up a new shade of nail polish and polished my toe nails. They are a pretty shade of pink and look great in my new flops!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really need to get a new couch. Mine really doesn't match the wall or the house or my personal taste. Its this ugly light brown leather. The leather is good because Phenom doesn't scratch it up but it does have a BIG rip in it. It was from a yard sale anyways...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Too funny.

That reminds me! Yesterday I went and picked up a new shade of nail polish and polished my toe nails. They are a pretty shade of pink and look great in my new flops!
Can we see a pic Squirt??? (Of your toes, not your flops!)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am reading a really good fantasy book, re-reading actually as I just got the 3rd in the series so I am starting with 1 and 2 again! (Talon of the Silver Hawk, by Raymond E Feist)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Too funny.

You're lucky! I want to wear flip flops! Its still crappy weather here though, I wonder when Spring will arrive here!?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I broke my favorite pair of flip flops the other day. i have had them for 3 years and they finally fell apart...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I broke my favorite pair of flip flops the other day. i have had them for 3 years and they finally fell apart...
Tripod is 3 years old!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have like 7 pairs of flip flops. My new ones are the new style Teva's with the fancy straps.

Errr, I don't know if we are playing this game very well

And Susie, no pics of my feet !

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The baby is thumping me really hard right now - do you think he wants out?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the baby want out now! I agree we aren't playing very well. I guess if you put a bunch of women tlaking about whateverthey want we will talk! Flip flops baby nail polish food. Whatever!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing wrong with 3 different conversations at once!

I think that baby wants out NOW! Do you have a name picked out yet? When are you due?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are going shopping tonight for a new smoker so we can smoke ribs for dinner tomorrow night. I am going to wear my flip flops shopping

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tanya- Reefs makes some excellent flip flops!

Bradley and I are moving next month. The new place is much bigger and nicer, close to the beach, and it has a garden tub!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Tanya- Reefs makes some excellent flip flops!

Bradley and I are moving next month. The new place is much bigger and nicer, close to the beach, and it has a garden tub!
You can wear flip flops on the beach!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you guys know if you step in doggie do it's really hard to get off your shoes?