Nulo Wet Food

sweetieburritie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have four cats, and they really like the Nulo canned foods, but I've become a little wary of the varieties that feature beef. All of my boys have been fine with the poultry based foods, but when I've given them the beef/trout and beef/mackerel varieties, two of them have thrown it up within half an hour of eating. I'm not trying to make this brand look bad, because they are one of the better brands as far as quality goes - however, I felt that this experience was noteworthy for other kitty mamas and papas who are researching foods.

thegreystalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am still on the fence about Nulo.  I love the company story and the founders seem to be quite dedicated, but I am not sure if their products are substantially different from their high mid-range and end peers.

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like Nulo because it seems decent and my cat likes it. I wish it came in 3oz cans, because Her Highness doesn't prefer to eat anything that's been in the refrigerator too long.

dorimon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like Nulo because it seems decent and my cat likes it. I wish it came in 3oz cans, because Her Highness doesn't prefer to eat anything that's been in the refrigerator too long.
Nulo actually does come in 3-oz. cans!  I've purchased them from my local PetSmart. :)  I also only purchase 3-oz. cans, because our two princesses split a can for a meal and we don't have to deal with leftovers.

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Maybe I will check out a different PetSmart.

thegreystalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I see that Nulo FreeStyle Kitten formula (chicken) is high protein and is reasonably priced, so I think I will buy a bag of the kibble this week.