Nothing like a trip to the ER on Christmas!

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought of you today as I sat at the urgent care facility for 7 hours with my 18-year-old son hooked up to IV's. Three liters, they gave him. Since he was a baby he has had difficulty stopping vomiting once it starts. He actually took two shots (6 hours apart) of Phenergen, and still felt bad. Based on blood work taken, they suspect food poisoning. He recently moved into his own apartment, so who knows?

Needless to say, he is spending the night on my couch, so I can keep an eye on him. He was one vomiting episode away from being admitted to the hospital. Scary.

I hope you get to feeling like yourself soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by threecatowner

I thought of you today as I sat at the urgent care facility for 7 hours with my 18-year-old son hooked up to IV's. Three liters, they gave him. Since he was a baby he has had difficulty stopping vomiting once it starts. He actually took two shots (6 hours apart) of Phenergen, and still felt bad. Based on blood work taken, they suspect food poisoning. He recently moved into his own apartment, so who knows?

Needless to say, he is spending the night on my couch, so I can keep an eye on him. He was one vomiting episode away from being admitted to the hospital. Scary.

I hope you get to feeling like yourself soon!
Hope he is ok!

I'm feeling much better today. I feel like I'm ready to eat some actual food! Just have to be careful what it is. Hopefully this is all behind me.

Unfortunately my brother has started feeling sick this morning... I hope he doesn't have what I had.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Hope he is ok!

I'm feeling much better today. I feel like I'm ready to eat some actual food! Just have to be careful what it is. Hopefully this is all behind me.

Unfortunately my brother has started feeling sick this morning... I hope he doesn't have what I had.
Aw I'm glad you are feeling better
sending vibes for your brother!