Nothin' but NET!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Portia (not Kailie's) is really quite the character. She LOVES the Red Dot of Doom... and (oddly enough) all of Jack's
favorite toys. JoJo torments her just like she did with Jack, so I know she's accepted Portia.... she's just a punk. Well, just a few moments ago, I saw Portia do something I've never seen a cat do.

She hooked a claw into one of the white fluffy toy mice (a fave of Jacks, along with the rubber loopy ones, which she's currently playing with), and flung it up into the air, landing not on the floor... but in the wastebasket a foot away. I also found one of the less fluffy grey toy mice on top of the papers in there...

I think she must have been a Harlem Globetrotter (the comedic basketball team) in a former life.... she's a total ham... and can get the toys into the trash....

Now, if I could only get her to help with the laundry and dishes....

Amanda

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's a smart girl!

If you switch out the wastebasket with a toy basket maybe she will pick up her own toys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a real ham sometimes... right after meals, she gets hyper and playful... and it's rubbing off on JoJo, the old grouchypants (she's 9 now).

She knows that when she charges to pounce on JoJo, she gets about two feet away and then bolts the other direction... yet sometimes, they do chase each other in full on play.JoJo lets Portia groom her a little, before she whacks Portia on the head to stop her....

Amanda