• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

That's really rotten!
I totally agree!

I'm super nervous to get my estimate tomorrow - I'm just hoping that its really NOT gonna be as bad as they think... but, I'm sure it'll be a delightful way to start out my week!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
$1,000 Kenz!!! Wow! What a discount!! I am really sorry about that. It really sucks. I hope it costs less than that in the end!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

$1,000 Kenz!!! Wow! What a discount!! I am really sorry about that. It really sucks. I hope it costs less than that in the end!
Me too - I just hope that this doesn't end up happening in 3's and having something else happening soon!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh Mackenzie, how crappy is that!? You poor thing. It has happened to me to. I have 3 dents and multiple scratches on my grandAm, and I have never even wrecked it! Ugh, I know how you feel babe. Good luck with your claim!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant believe someone would do that, i have seen one or two young teenagers scratching cars, once Ben chucked a fit at them and called the police, but they ran off before anything could be done.

I truly feel for you.
I hope it is cheaper than 1,000!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm to the point that I always park as far away from entrances as possible, like you, because we've had so many cars dented or scratched by shopping carts. Why do people have to be so careless?
What makes this so bad is that you just got the car. It wouldn't be so painful if you'd been able to enjoy its "newness" for several months or a year.