no babies yet

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Put the babies in and mom should follow. Precious babies. You may have to supplement more than one. Or not. The scale will tell you.

You probably know to put mom's food, water, and litter nearby. Give her a dish of the KMR to drink too. It's good for her. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lizzy1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Put the babies in and mom should follow. Precious babies. You may have to supplement more than one. Or not. The scale will tell you.

You probably know to put mom's food, water, and litter nearby. Give her a dish of the KMR to drink too. It's good for her. :)
Yesthank you will keep updating kitty pics

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a suggestion but if you get a scale (and I would strongly advise doing so) get one that weighs in grams. Kittens are so small that if you weigh in ounces by the time a weight change shows, it is often too late. Weigh at the same time everyday. I actually weigh mine twice a day, but I am over protective. Congratulations on our beautiful little ones.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

If you are weighing the kittens, they should be gaining a minimum of 6-10 grams or .2-.4 ounces a day. It's a good idea to write down their weights to keep track.

Is the Orange kittens tail kinked?

lizzy1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

If you are weighing the kittens, they should be gaining a minimum of 6-10 grams or .2-.4 ounces a day. It's a good idea to write down their weights to keep track.

Is the Orange kittens tail kinked?
kinda but not really its wierd looking

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Glad to hear that all four are latching and nursing well. How's mama kitty doing today?

lizzy1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear that all four are latching and nursing well. How's mama kitty doing today?
Mommas already up walking round house using litter box I just couldn't put litter box in bed room don't want my room to smell like poopy

lizzy1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes hungry little things they all have got fat little bellies

lizzy1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are 4 haven't been weighing them they seem to be ganinig weight they are heavier for sure little ones are almost as big as the larger one the grey female