Night Owl, or Early Bird?

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been both. Right now I go to bed at 10:00 or 10:30 pm and get up at 6:00 or 6:30 am.

In the past I have gone to bed at 2:00 am and gotten up at noon.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I'm both... most nights I stay up until 1 or 2 a.m. and get up at 7.
Same here, I try to go to bed by 11 but it doesn't usually work out like that. Matt is up by 6 most mornings and wakes me before he leaves so I have no choice but be up early. I was always am early bird as a child though

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm neither
I go to bed early unless I am out doing something. If I am at home, I go to bed at like 10 during the week and 11 during the weekend
and the worst part, I do still sleep in until about 10am on the weekends
I guess I am a sleep monster.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a night owl who has been forced to become an early bird. I fondly remember the days when 4 a.m. was when I went to bed, instead of when I got up. I tend to revert to my night owlish ways on the weekends, which plays havoc with my Mondy mornings at work. I'm really screwed up after a vacation! My sleep cycle usually does a complete 180 on vacation.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Which are you??

I'm a night owl - just like my cats.
I rarely go to bed before 1 or 2 in the morning, and anyone who knows me knows better than to wake me up before 9 a.m.
My brain generally doesn't begin to function before noon.

~KK~
I agree with everything you said! We are EXACTLY the same way! My husband works from home so we both stay up really late and sleep in late. We are so spoiled! Life is just so hard!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely an early bird. I'm up around 5:30 on weekdays, and in bed by 10:00. Weekends I may stay up a bit later and get up a bit later (like by 7:00). If I'm not out of bed before 8:00 AM I feel sluggish and crappy all day.