Nice start to the new year.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OK sounds like a real sweetie, Zohdee. You did good! That happened with Whisper before we brought her into the house. She disappeared for about 2-3 weeks and Rick was beside himself. When she finally did show up again, he opened the door, she walked inside and....she never left. She's still here, almost 17 years later! 

Mewlittle, your story reminds me of the other week. We were at the grocery store and a woman in a scooter was having trouble. Nobody would help her. So I walked up and helped her get her stuff on the belt. Then after she paid her bill, we took it all out to her car and got everything in her trunk. I asked her how she'd get it all into her house; she said one of the neighbors would help her. But the whole time, she was complaining about food prices and how nobody helps anybody anymore. Then she looked at me and said, "Wait a minute.....do you work here?" I started laughing and said I didn't work at the store and that I agreed with her about food prices. We chatted for awhile, she thanked me and left. And I went back into the store. Rick started laughing and said that I had done my one good deed for the new year. I just told him to stifle.