New Survey Memorable TV shows

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trixie and Alice - Audrey Meadows played Alice, but I cannot remember who played Trixie!

Was Richared Baseheart in Voyage to the Bottom.......?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YES ....that was Richard Basehardt! He was sooo good looking too!

OOOOOO...I just found out that Trixie's was named "Joyce Randolf!"

Love ya,
Cat

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OOOOO... Car 54 Where Are Yoooooooooou! :laughing: Starsky & Hutch and one of my favorite too "That Girl"...Marlo Thomas...she reminded me of a cat! :LOL:
OMG...I keep thinking of 'em..."Baretta'' with Robert Blake and his cockatoo Fred...I loved that bird!
Love,
C.

miss whitney

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are some that I don't remember but heard my father talk about:
Route 66, 77 Sunset Strip, Maverick and Dick Van Dyke Show. I really like this thread. Some of you know just about every TV show that was on from way back.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Dick Van Dyke show, but I only know it from reruns.

I'm not a big physical comedy person (don't like the Stooges, for example) but one of the amazing things to me was the way that man could control his body. I used to try to do some of his bits myself, and I couldn't, you know, I just couldn't make my body move like that. Rowan Atkinson is the same - like that scene in Mr. Bean (the show, not the movie) where he is on the high diving board at the public pool? He can just do these things with his body that us average folks can't. I'm in awe of that ability.

I forgot about That Girl, but again I only saw it in reruns.

Does anyone remember Bridget Loves Bernie? I think it had Meredith Baxter and David Birney, and I think it's how they met and got married, but perhaps I'm confused because the names sound the same.

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Brinag on another cane and rocking chair, Kittyfoot....I remember all those old westerns....and how about Rin-Tin-Tin? The most special show from my childhood was back in about 1951...it was called I Remember MaMa. Does anyone remember that one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just remembered My Mother The Car and My Favorite Martian

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prepare yourselfs because I have a long list of shows I watched:
The Incredible Hulk, Dukes of Hazard, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, The Jeffersons, Silver Spoons, Different Strokes, Punky Bruster, Growing Pains, Family Ties, Perfect Strangers, Small Wonder, Little House on The Praires, Three's Company, Cosby Show, Emergency! Hooker, Chips(the cops in the motorcycle),Gilligan's Island, Life Goes On,Cheers, Wonder Woman, Smurfs, I used to be in love with He-Man, Ninja Turtles, Pac Man, Chip and Dale, Sesame Street, Superfriends, Tom and Jerry, Casper, and I used to watch Great Space Coaster. Timmy and Lassie, Benson, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Underdog. I have others but can't think of them right now. I will keep you posted.