chips
BJ and the bear
the 6 million dollar man
the bionic woman, to name a few.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH! The Dukes Of Hazzard! How could I forget that?? I used to watch it every Friday night as a child with my Dad. I was so little I used to lie on his chest and we'd watch the show.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MaryAnne - don't you just hate those brain farts? I have them all the time. Sure hope you can remember the name of that show, as I should know it and don't!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG...HISSY!!! Time Tunnel!!! You have no idea how many people I've asked if they remember Time Tunnel!! :laughing2
I can't believe I finally know someone that has seen that show!

Oh, and most definitely, Wild, Wild West was killer! What a great show, huh? They should do a new series on that. Hmmm...I wonder who would be the star!

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
older than dirt.:LOL: Does ANYBODY remember the old cowboy shows like Roy Rogers,Wild Bill Hickock,The Rifleman,etc?? Bonanza maybe??
I'm not even going to mention the old Flash Gordon or Tarzan series.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now where's my cane and rocking chair...:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember Sky King and the Songbird, Howdy Doody, Rin Tin Tin the Green Hornet, Bozo the Clown and Romper Room........does that make you feel younger? I also remember going to the movies for a quarter!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Melissa!! I loved Care Bear and Rainbow bright!
Wow, what a trip down memory lane! I also watched the Berenstain Bears on Sat mornings!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittyfoot - I hate to admit it - but I not only rmemeber those shows, but LOVE them! Sky King and his niece Penny............
Hissy....did you ever just want Miss Diane on Romper Room to say your name into the 'magic mirror'.........

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Gong Show! I saw that the other nite and almost died laughing. Chuck Barris walking around clapping his hands and can barely get the joke out (part of the act)...I used to think he was sooo cute in his little boy kinda way. JP Morgan, Jamie Farr, and Arty Shaw...whatever happened to those folks?
Oh jeeeeeeeeeez, and those acts...too much!

Wayne, do you remember "Branded"?????

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sheriff John, Hobo Kelly, Atom Ant and Secret Squirrel, Mannix, Rockford Files, and ugh every Sunday we had to sit down as a family and watch Lawrence Welk......

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to HATE The Lawrence Welk show. We had to do that too as a family.

But
and I hate to admit it...We watch him on PBS almost every Sunday late afternoon. now how about that!!!!!!!
annn a one - a and a two - a:tounge2:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But I just remembered Sea Hunt, and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb you're the best!!! I loved that show and if you liked that...well of course you remember Hogan's Hero's

Love,
Cat

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rat Patrol! Used to love that show. Deb Combat shows in reruns on one of our cable channels. Still B/W too

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are dating ourselves here girls! BUT..........Rat patrol was a good one too and Hogan's Heros - too bad that Bob ended up like that!
One we have not mentioned I don't think anyways....the Jackie Gleason show - with skits like the poor soul and of course......THE HONEYMOONERS!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The HONEYMOONER'S! Right! I haven't seen that forever! I loved Jackie Gleason and Art Carney...What a pair! I can't for the life of me remember the women's names and they were so hysterical too. I'm sure you know Deb, obviously we're from the same era! :laughing2
or error on our birth certificates! :LOL:
Okay, does anyone remember "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea?" That was pretty wild too! :jarswim: